• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you use your master ball for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerTim

Well
In Emerald- 1st Game-Rayquza, 2st Game-Latias
In Leaf Green- 1st Game-Mewtwo
In Diamond No One And I've Got All the Non-Event Lendearies In Sinnoh.

And You Can Only Get One Per Game Expet If You Trade Or Cheat.

metalboy

I have cancer.
You Can Only Get One Per Game Expet If You Trade Or Cheat.

not true. you can get one if you win the lottery on it.

anyways i saved mine and transfered it to pearl

I used mine on articuno since its the 3rd bird meaning the strongest but you can catch mewtowo with a ultra ball just parlyze it.

the ghost

burning hot trainer
I haven't used my masterball at all, caught all legendary's with ultra balls or great balls. now i'm always saving one so that I can clone it if it is neccesary. I'm also surprised so many people catch running legends with a masterball. just use meanlook on them.

PkmnWill

PokeLover Will
I used my master ball on Mewtwo. Raikou manages to elude me. -_-
Havent found him yet XD

MasterC

Midnight Moon Owner
I didnt use the masterball. Masterballs arent worth anything and makes the game not as fun. Get out there and use ultra balls etc.

I feel masterballs are for noobz. lol. j/k

Tara

Spare time trainer
Entei

This time it's going to be Raikou
Next time Suicine
And next time another dog ;)

Its not that hard to actually find them though, using super repels that is, but then I don't have time to waste trying to find them tons of time or to get a shadow tag/arena trap pokemon strong enough for them... go Masterball

YoYie

I you bet
hah i didn't use it on raikou since i already have it from colosseum
then there's only one legendary left (since the birds are easy)
mewtwo! (didn't have it yet)

matt s

mean look on dogs

I haven't used my masterball at all, caught all legendary's with ultra balls or great balls. now i'm always saving one so that I can clone it if it is neccesary. I'm also surprised so many people catch running legends with a masterball. just use meanlook on them.

in gold i tried that and the dog ran

Status
Not open for further replies.