• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you use your master ball on?

What did you use your master ball for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I haven't used mine yet.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Latios. I ran into the dragon at random and thought I might as well catch the first legendary of my life the easiest way.

I likely will not use Latios, though, except maybe for fun. :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Sapphire: Nothing, didn't find it.

Ruby: Latios for Sapphire version

Emerald: Latias for Sapphire version since I didn't get it in Sapphire ;_;

Scrible

The first time I used it either for Groudon or Rayquaza (can't remember). This time around I'm going to use it for Latios :D

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I always use my masterball on the mascot legend.

Ruby: Groudon

Sapphire: Kyogre

Emerald: Rayquaza

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
i used the emerald glitch to get lots of them

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Latios but I haven't found him yet. I am going to use it on him though.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I used my master ball in emerald for Raquzza.It was my main Pokemon in the elite 4 challange.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
On sapphire I used it to caught Latias.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Rayquaza. I have captured a Groudon with a regular pokeball.

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
I used it on Rayquaza...because I didn't know that there were other legendary pokemon I could catch. I thought it was the only one.

Another stupid thing I did: attack Rayquaza until it's HP was orange...then realizing that a master ball could catch a Pokemon without any failure AT ALL. >.<*

Status
Not open for further replies.