• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you use your masterball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
entei definetly the other ones that stay there are for other balls

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
I still have mine :p
I was thinking on using it on Entei (the last one I caught) but I caught it with the ultra ball instead! :)

Lord_Storm

I was going to use it on the level 70 lugia, but then I tried it with an ultra ball and caught it first time.

~Storm

ComelyCleric~

I think I only used it a couple of times. Once I used it on Entei and once I used it on Raikou, as they were roaming and hard to find.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
i used it on shiny raikou i could of sworn my heart stop when i saw the shine the game still works

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
but you would have to use it at some point don't you think ?

Radon

I ended up buying about 500 regular Pokeballs, with some Pokemon that had sleep inducing moves to catch Ho-Oh and Lugia. But I ended up using my Masterball on Entei eventually.

*~Midnight_Sunshine~*

Most of the time, I try not to use my masterball, but on my last playthrough of Crystal I did use it on Lugia because it was driving me nuts.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
First time I used it for a Entei (pain to catch out of the three), but I restarted the game and catch all three of them with a poke ball (lucky me). The only time I use a Master Ball is on Lugia (worse than Ho-oh). Wasted all my poke, great and ultra ball to capture that thing. Since Lugia is the only legendary I haven't capture yet, I might as well use it.

Speed

I tossed mine out I didn't know until I needed it but I didn't care I kept getting lucky with poke-balls

B. Munroe

I think I used mine on Lugia. Or Ho-Oh. One of the two, I honestly can't remember now it was that long ago.

I know it definately wasn't the dogs, because I still haven't caught them haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.