• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you use your masterball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seldom

I'm Baaaaack
i used it on zapados in fact back then i was 6-8 years old i thoght that was the only legendery back then

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
First time? I think it was on Raikou cause i had never seen it before and i never knew of it and i knew it was a legendary cause of the music and the fact that it had never appeared on the first route of the game.

Johto King

2nd gen all the way!
i used mine on entei

Lawnmowergirl

Fangirl =/= Weeaboo
Suicune. Every time in Crystal, I use it on Suicune.

...and that makes Eusine's comment on how epic the battle was sort of hilarious.

...What epic battle? I captured it instantaneously.

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
i used mine on lugia in gold

Mykonos

Silver - Ho-oh
Gold - Lugia

There were probably much better Pokemon I could've used it on, but hey. *shrugs*

BeatsTehShiz

I <3 Silver
I used it on Lugia (I played Pokemon Silver). I kinda regret using it, though I can't seem to find the legendary dogs...

Skia Lucrecia

Johto Trainer
I usually used it on the next legendary I found, cause if I didn't Id just keep saving it for something and after I would catch all the legendaries with Ultras that I would have this worthless ball. Happened many times in my Rby/gsc years.

Status
Not open for further replies.