1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What do I do after beating Red? (pokemon silver)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by Operate170, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Operate170

Operate170 Cryptic Trainer

After over 50 hours of gameplay, I defeated Red. However, I have no Idea what to do now. I have fought the blackbelt with Tyrogue, Discovered unknown in the ruins, and I have no Idea what I have left to do. Is there anything more?

2. AuroriumX

AuroriumX The Interceptor

Catch the legendaries (if you haven't already), after that there's not much left to do.

3. xYachu

xYachu Spicy Tuna!

Get 5 stars on your trainer card.

- Collect 5 shiny leaves
    - Get (I think it was 100) battle streak at battle tower.
    - Go to pokéatlon
    - Finish the pokédex to get a kanto starter (I tjink it was kanto yeah...)
    - defeat e4 again to defeat red again.
    - Rebattle gymleaders
    - Lvl your pokémon all to lv100 .3.
    - Uhm.... I don't know anything else xD

4. Wolfram74

Wolfram74 Shiny Feebas

I think battle tower only exists in crystal. And shiny leaves don't come until hgss. Rebattling gym leaders first shows up in emerald era. pokeathlon and kanto starters don't show up til hgss

You could try completing the pokedex :)

5. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

You're thinking of the remakes.

You could try to see if you can complete your PokéDex if you have Gold and/or Crystal on you, or even any of Red/Blue/Yellow. You could also train your Pokémon to level 100... um... that's pretty much it, I guess. Yeah, like with the previous generation, there's really not much you can do after you complete the entire storyline. All you can really do is just restart the journey and see what challenges you could make for yourself. I've personally always wondered what a team of nothing but shinies would be like (given how they were pretty much over-powered then), but I can't do it myself as my Silver version's battery is pretty much drained.

So something like that. It's all up to you.

6. Operate170

You know, there are tutorials all over the web on replacing those save batteries.

7. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

You gotta catch them all!

Then make sure all of them are level 100 and maxxed out on EVs.

8. Keegan™

Keegan™ Well-Known Member

Well what I used to do was transfer my old starter over from R/B/Y and breed it to gain it's first evo. I would use that throughout Kanto to make it seem like I started another adventure.

9. Operate170

Do you know where I could find a copy of R/B/Y that is legitimate?

10. whowantshoney

whowantshoney Melancholic Trainer

Collect all tms and hidden items lol.

farm money from Red and E4 to get max money :D

11. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

12. Raasikh22

Raasikh22 I LOVE SHINIES!!!

Get the orbs for the embedded tower then use poke radar and get as many shinies as possible

13. drone_8@hotmail.com

drone_8@hotmail.com Universal Champion

trade every single pokemon to another game then restart the whole thing...............

14. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

The whole point of 'After beating Red' was that he wanted to continue using that save file. If he was going to restart it, he would have made a thread about what challenges he should do.

15. Catch all the legends unless you have already, and complete the Pokedex I guess.

16. Unoin

Unoin Well-Known Member

If you have Stadium 2, use some of your Silver pokemon to play it. If you want a longer file than 50 hrs next time, grind and use weaker pokemon for as long as possible before it becomes too difficult to use them on a certain gym leader

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  17. Colgate

Colgate Breaking the service

Try to collect all the pokemon

get all the items

level up all my pokemon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.