• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what do people eat?

i was just wondering...
what d heck does people eat in the pokemon world???
fried pidgeys?
miltank burgers?
squitle egg soup?

and do pokemon eat other pokemon??

wats ur opinion?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
How many times is this going to be brought up?

*sigh*

There's real animals in the Pokémon world. We just don't see them. Remember how many times Meowth's talked about fried chicken?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Well, Pokémon do eat other Pokémon. Didn't Fearow's Pokédex description talk about how it eats Magikarp and how Ekans steal Pidgey eggs to eat?

BlazeShadow

Farfetch'd.

Everyone loves eating Farfetch'd.

Malachite Treecko

*sigh*

There's real animals in the Pokémon world. We just don't see them. Remember how many times Meowth's talked about fried chicken?

That's just in the animé, and the animé states lots of weird stuff.

And don't talk about the PokeDex, because that's just ONE PokeDex info. I'm sure they meant an Indian Donphan.

They eat Pokemon.

Mmm, Torchic Burger... Pikachu pie...

*sigh*

Remeber in the episode where Ash got the cascade badge? He found an aquarium, and they were not pokemon in the tanks, were they?

I'll report you for advertising Kfc! not really.

Seafood would be Goldeen sushi and Qwilfish fugu in Japan.

Rootbeer

Deepfried Magikarp (I swear I saw Ash eating it once and I'm not even joking)
Rice balls

and of course, Taco Bell

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
There are real animals on the show I think. They just wont show there faces. Besides, if they talk about fried chicken, they arent really talkinmg on eating a poor Torchic. Like in hotdogs, its either meat from a cow not a Miltank or Tauros or Butterfree, Beedrill, or Herracross.

Berries! Everybody is vegetarian and eats berries =D Happy!

Ok, honestly, they eat pokemon. Do you remember the episode when they wanted eat a Magikarp?