• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Do You Collect Besides Pokemon?

Rave

Banned
Bitches and hoes.

But in all seriousness, I collect vinyls and CDs of favorite albums.

junpearl63

their rooms
I collect Digimon stuff, holiday cards and letters, books.

Wat.
I don't collect much, but I have a good collection of Nintendo Rarities, including:
Donkey Kong 2 Game and Watch
Super Mario Galaxy Limited Edition Coin
The Special Gold Pokemon GBA
Pokemon Colloseum Pre-release Disc
That figure that came with Pokemon Platinum
The XD Skin you got for reserving Pokemon XD
A medal for getting to the Semi-Finals at Chicago in the Pokemon Journey Across America Video Game Tournament.
Japanese Copy of Pokemon Platinum
Nintendogs Lunch Thingy

A small, but rare, collection. Most are from when I was 12 or younger, except the game and watch, the Japanese Pokemon Platinum, and the figure that came with the US copy of Pokemon Platinum.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I was going to collect Garbage Pail Kids but I realised actually owning them would be pointless. Now I just browse images.

Last edited:

Dark Eevee

Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards, manga plastic dragons and beanie baby chickens. [IMG200]http://i46.*******.com/9azcpu.jpg[/IMG200] < this

Last edited:

Penguinist Trainer

Anything from my favorite artist Clive Barker. I love his writing, his paintings, his movies. The world his imagination conjures has got me through some really tough times so I collect any of his art forms.

Crystal Clair

I prefer collecting stuff digitally because then it's easier to manage and takes up less space.

I collect reference pictures and pictures of inspiration to help me become a better artist.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Collecting tangible things stopped being cool when Pogs went out of style.

I guess you could consider my fanart folder a collection.

AranaTheRhinosaur

あなたの心で..
Nail polish! :D 70 so far...

I don't even collect Pokemon! I just... collect weird music albums. Grinderman, anybody?

That, and MTG cards. Apparently, I have a lot of them, entirely too many.

What do you mean by that? I genuinely don't know.

Well, she thinks she's better than you because she doesn't indulge in such pointless geeky crap.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Aw, we all indulge in a little geekiness now and then. Life would be far too plain without it. ^_^

I would have said that I collect Pokemon plushes, but since I only ever buy ones that I have a significant attachment to, it's not much of a collection. I do, however, collect the ~2 inch Tomy figurines. They're small and durable enough to simply be kept in a shoebox, and since I do still play with them from time to time, they're not a completely useless collection. :D

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
i collect coins =P- I think i must have about at least $25 dollars worth in 'special' coins.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
So, that means you have 0, right?

Well, once I'm allowed back within 500 yards of middle schools, you'll be changing your tone.

Profesco said:
Aw, we all indulge in a little geekiness now and then. Life would be far too plain without it. ^_^

Especially here. I mean, anybody who's on a Pokemon forum has to be at least a little geeky. Like, I know this kid who, for the most part, acts like a (pasty white) thug, but collects Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards on the side. And he has some fricking rare ones, too. And most people I know do something of the sort.

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
I just decided since my mom is always buying Pringles I will start a Pringles can collection. Does anyone think that collection cans or candy wrappers is stupid? ( Also when I collect enough, I am gluing all of my wrappers to a poster board to make sort of a "candy collage"