1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Do You Collect Besides Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Moonbeam 587, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Rave

Rave Banned

Bitches and hoes.

But in all seriousness, I collect vinyls and CDs of favorite albums.

2. Barbarooza

Barbarooza BarBOSSA

I don't collect pokemon. I collect NBA cards mostly.

3. junpearl63

junpearl63 their rooms

I collect Digimon stuff, holiday cards and letters, books.

4. 42

42 Wat.

I don't collect much, but I have a good collection of Nintendo Rarities, including:
    Donkey Kong 2 Game and Watch
    Super Mario Galaxy Limited Edition Coin
    The Special Gold Pokemon GBA
    Pokemon Colloseum Pre-release Disc
    That figure that came with Pokemon Platinum
    The XD Skin you got for reserving Pokemon XD
    A medal for getting to the Semi-Finals at Chicago in the Pokemon Journey Across America Video Game Tournament.
    Japanese Copy of Pokemon Platinum
    Nintendogs Lunch Thingy

A small, but rare, collection. Most are from when I was 12 or younger, except the game and watch, the Japanese Pokemon Platinum, and the figure that came with the US copy of Pokemon Platinum.

5. Jhonny

Jhonny Officially The Worst

I was going to collect Garbage Pail Kids but I realised actually owning them would be pointless. Now I just browse images.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  6. Dark Eevee

Dark Eevee Well-Known Member

Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards, manga plastic dragons and beanie baby chickens. [IMG200]http://i46.*******.com/9azcpu.jpg[/IMG200] < this

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  7. Penguinist Trainer

Penguinist Trainer Well-Known Member

Anything from my favorite artist Clive Barker. I love his writing, his paintings, his movies. The world his imagination conjures has got me through some really tough times so I collect any of his art forms.

8. Crystal Clair

Crystal Clair Well-Known Member

I prefer collecting stuff digitally because then it's easier to manage and takes up less space.

I collect reference pictures and pictures of inspiration to help me become a better artist.

9. Fenix

Fenix Tremulant

I used to collect Magic the Gathering cards. Stopped a couple of years ago, sadly.

10. Jenni

Jenni _

..There are no words.

11. Ichi

Ichi swagswagswagswagswag

Collecting tangible things stopped being cool when Pogs went out of style.

I guess you could consider my fanart folder a collection.

12. I don't collect Pokemon, bro. That's just called hunting. Sicko.

I collect stuff with frogs, mainly. As well as pins, stickers, and box hats.

13. Fenix

Fenix Tremulant

What do you mean by that? I genuinely don't know.

14. AranaTheRhinosaur

AranaTheRhinosaur あなたの心で..

Nail polish! :D 70 so far...

15. Mariya Shidou

Mariya Shidou Banned

I don't even collect Pokemon! I just... collect weird music albums. Grinderman, anybody?

That, and MTG cards. Apparently, I have a lot of them, entirely too many.

Well, she thinks she's better than you because she doesn't indulge in such pointless geeky crap.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  16. Fenix

Fenix Tremulant

Oh, how lovely.

17. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Aw, we all indulge in a little geekiness now and then. Life would be far too plain without it. ^_^

I would have said that I collect Pokemon plushes, but since I only ever buy ones that I have a significant attachment to, it's not much of a collection. I do, however, collect the ~2 inch Tomy figurines. They're small and durable enough to simply be kept in a shoebox, and since I do still play with them from time to time, they're not a completely useless collection. :D

18. Dusk Sweep 0x9

Dusk Sweep 0x9 Ready to Battle

i collect coins =P- I think i must have about at least $25 dollars worth in 'special' coins.

19. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

Well, once I'm allowed back within 500 yards of middle schools, you'll be changing your tone.

Especially here. I mean, anybody who's on a Pokemon forum has to be at least a little geeky. Like, I know this kid who, for the most part, acts like a (pasty white) thug, but collects Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards on the side. And he has some fricking rare ones, too. And most people I know do something of the sort.

20. Moonbeam 587

Moonbeam 587 Ditto Trainer

I just decided since my mom is always buying Pringles I will start a Pringles can collection. Does anyone think that collection cans or candy wrappers is stupid? ( Also when I collect enough, I am gluing all of my wrappers to a poster board to make sort of a "candy collage"