• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Do You Collect Besides Pokemon?

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
I just decided since my mom is always buying Pringles I will start a Pringles can collection. Does anyone think that collection cans or candy wrappers is stupid? ( Also when I collect enough, I am gluing all of my wrappers to a poster board to make sort of a "candy collage"

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Well, once I'm allowed back within 500 yards of middle schools, you'll be changing your tone.

It's still a mystery as to how you trained that raccoon to drive.

I used to collect Yu-gi-oh cards, but stopped after I lost interest in it.

For a while I collected girl scouts and held them in my basement, but then the cops showed up and stole my collection.

Now I collect jail time!

Djura

99% chance to hit
Parts from old and obsolete laptops.

I get yelled at for it too.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I used to collect various trading cards, rocks and shells. I still sometimes look around when I'm at a beach.

Miune

it's go time.
I used to collect giraffes (stuffed animals, pictures, among other things), but I stopped a few years ago. I still have all of it in my room, though.

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
I just started collecting old coke and candy tins. (mom and dad started it)

I used to collect rocks lol. And Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and Beanie Babies. Oh God, do I have a ton of those things.

HAHA OH ME TOO.
We had this project in school, to find 100 of a certain thing, and I brought a pic of me with rocks.
it was kinda sad, but amazing.

I thought I was the only one... My dad is so damn stingy >_< I doubt most of the "rocks" were truly rocks, but probably just gravel. But I gave that up a long time ago. As it turns out, rock collecting is just barely easier to give up than crystal meth. I mean, they're EVERYWHERE.
Oh, and then I collected pennies. I had $36 until my mom took them all. She'll pay me back someday... maybe.

SkinnySweatyMan

Besides Pokémon? I wouldn't exactly say I'm a Pokémon collector. Anyway, I kind of collect baseball cards, but not really. I just like buying some packs every now and then. Trading is fun too, but I usually don't have enough cards to get what I want. I guess I collect memories as well. Sometimes I want to sometimes I don't. That's all I can really think of at the moment.

Well, I used to collect stamps, shells and weird rocks. But now I don't collect anything.

Although I'd buy a fossil when I see one for sale, I only have two at the moment (an ammonite and a trilobite).

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
rocks minerals & fossils, old coins (oldest dates from 1744), and videogames + consoles.

though as a kid i mostly collected keychains which was fun as i decorated my room with them:)
they are mostly common ones but for a strange reason i also have a few rare and old companymascottes, i have no idea how i got those.