• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you collect other than Pokémon?

RedJirachi

Veteran member

Tyrantrum

Mostly Jurassic Park stuff, but lately I've tapered off a bit with that. Now just trying to collect what appeals to me.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Last year I started collecting amiibo, and my collection is pretty big now. I also enjoy collecting video games, and Yu-Gi-Oh cards. My football and basketball card collection is pretty big as well.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I have a collection of woodwind and brass instruments. Lol... Quite a collection. I also have a number of G3 My Little Pony brushables and a couple of G1s, too. There are more I'd like to have, but school's starting soon, so I can't afford that. >.<

RedJirachi

Veteran member
My mom collects bottlecaps

Only things I seem to be collecting in a major capacity are DVDs of TV shows I like, and CDs by the bands that I like to listen to, especially whenever a new album comes out by whoever the band is.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Recently I've began collecting McDonalds toys hee hee. ^^; Just the ones that I liked during my childhood when I got Happy Meals. I have a full set of each McDonalds' beanie babies so far. :D

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Use to collect Gundam model kits and figurines but now I collect DVDs and CDs.

Star Wars stories, such as books, comics, the movies or TV shows (both canon and non); books in general; I have about 40 Top Gear magazines, does that count?

Though, I don't exactly consider myself a "collector", just a massive fan of certain franchises, and the same goes for Pokémon!

Recently I've been trying to jump into deeper anime, so, I've started collecting Studio Ghibli films (started with Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and My Neighbour Totoro).

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
my obvious would be manga (recently updated in the collection thread).
but also nanoblocks, the lego minifig series', pokemon figs/plush, and i guess digital music (only maybe around 150 gigs?).

got a sizable collection of pokemon cards from when i collected those too. got a ton of various small "collections" that i started but ended at a couple pieces.

I collect zippo lighters, my friend gave me a charmander lighter for my birthday recently :) His tail flame is the flame of the lighter.

Jazzroen

Dragon Trainer
band t-shirt of every band I see live.
also gunpla (gundam model kits) I've only got 2 so far but I only just started.

Perfect Zygarde

I collect Mixels with my collection being made up of every Mixel released so far. I also started collecting Yo-Kai Watch medals and even have the Gemnyan medals.