• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you collect other than Pokémon?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Yu-Gi-Oh cards, comic books, action figures

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I just bought a hard to find toy on eBay that has a music box to add to my collection and got it yesterday. It was unused which is very rare for the toy line it came from and even more surprising is that it plays a different song than the only two shown on YouTube plays! I think I got a harder to find version!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
This isn't really much but I collect postcards, gifts, and letters I'm sent. My great aunt sends me a letter every now and then for special occasions like my high school graduation from 3 years back. I keep each and every one as it's something that someone took great care into making and putting in a lot of thought.

Actually, one of my good friends is a graphic designer so every time I get something from her whether it's a postcard, letter, etc., it's a design she made. One letter I remember getting have light greyish designs (that were really hard to see without the proper angle) of monkeys all over since it was the Year of the Monkey.

But other than that, I have (almost) the whole collection of the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman, had classic N64 games with the system and controllers before selling them, 6 Care Bears, and a giant Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal, and well, I used to collect rocks. :D Best thing I collect is money lol!

Last edited:

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
A few old cameras. Atari games. Maybe Game Boy games.

Nygma

I collect TV shows and movies digitally, mostly comic book related or fantasy. I also collect Funko Pops, comic books (single issues and trades) as well as miscellaneous stuff like an model of an Acklay and a replica of Voldemort's wand. Just anything that I like really! I'm starting to collect a bit of art too, again, comic book or fantasy related.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I forgot to mention this earlier, but awhile back, I bought 5 new pages of internal comic book artwork. I need to get frames for them, but I don't know where I'll hang them because my apartment has some brick walls.

3 pieces were from the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comic book. One page by Paul Harmon was from a Mirage Tales of the TMNT comic that my friend wrote. The last piece was a very expensive page from the IDW Ninja Turtles comic by Andy Kuhn. That piece was the last one in my collection for the main IDW series' artists.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
I collect Eeyores.
Don't judge me!

This may sound weird, but I enjoy collecting OSTs for my favourite video games on iTunes. Seeing as they can help me relax while I do homework, as well as wake me up in the morning, they're pretty useful to own. Plus, iTunes gives money to the original creators, so that's cool. So far I've gotten 5 different Pokemon albums, the Undertale album and all the Amnesia Character Songs!

xdreamcatcher

Rising Star
Shower Foam of a certain brand because they look pretty :D

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I'm probably gonna start buying and painting Warhammer in the next few weeks.
I used to buy them and just sort of paint them terribly but I've gotten interested in them again.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I don't really collect things anymore due to our general lack of money. However, I USED to collect some of the following: Hello Kitty stuff (i love that cat. sue me :p), coloring books, disney stuff (sorta), kingdom hearts games, kirby games, stuffed animals, and stickers.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
I collect LEGO. It's a massive obsession. I do some stop-motion animations, and LEGO helps with that. I absolutely love the Ninjago branch of it all, because of the television series and the amount of lovable characters and complex sets. I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards, but not as avidly as I used to.

I collect LEGO. It's a massive obsession. I do some stop-motion animations, and LEGO helps with that. I absolutely love the Ninjago branch of it all, because of the television series and the amount of lovable characters and complex sets. I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards, but not as avidly as I used to.

I used to be obsessed with Lego, but when I moved I had to sell most of my bricks, which cut down on my obsession. I still have my entire set of series 14 Lego minifigures though :3

Bananarama

The light is coming
Aside from Pokemon cards, I also have a huge collection of YuGiOh cards. I think I have around 1,000 now.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

The only Legos I have are for Legos Dimensions. I collect the level and story packs and any Fun or Team packs that interest me. Out of all the currently available level packs, I'm missing Midway, Sonic, Back to the Future, and Mission Impossible. The sets that are programmed into the game but not released yet that I want are the PPG (for their abilities and world), Goonies, Lego City, Teen Titans (for Raven and Starfire), Hermione, and Beetlejuice.