• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you collect other than Pokémon?

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
What do you collect other than Pokémon?

Is there anything you collect other than Pokémon related items? Just post whatever you collect.

I personally don't collect much. I used to collect DVDs but now I collect digital downloads of animated movies and TV shows on iTunes or Amazon.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I get some DVDs too. Usually my favorite TV shows and movies that I like. I have all 7 Harry Potter books. Got a number of music CDs that I like.

Polipuff

Artisan of Words
Does money count? I sometimes also collect books because I have to buy every book in series when I want to buy one, even if I read the other ones before. If I don't I feel bad for some reason.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Hm...I don't really collect a lot, but I decided recently that I wanted to collect college shirts. It's something I can use, keep track of, have a piece from my travels, and they're durable! Lol I feel that I would be overwhelmed if I tried to collect things like amiibos.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Dolls.

I have Ever After High, Monster High, some Equestria Girls, Disney, and one Barbie.

SmartD

I collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and manga. Recently I'm collecting some Usagi Yojimbo volumes.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Amiibo. I mean only my favorites, but its still a collection *^*

Also Zelda collection :D

Pretty rocks too... lol although I've stopped that one mostly because I really don't know where to display them.

I used to collect plushies. Specially bunnies and teddy bears. I don't know how I stopped that though.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I collected manga for Cardcaptor Sakura and Naruto, also have a small collection of amiibos of Super Smash Brothers characters I like. I also like to collect plush toys, possibly looking to expand my Yo-Kai Watch collection beyond a lone Jibanyan plush.

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
I collect toys, mostly plushies and plastic figures of things I like. Kirby, My Little Pony, cats, bunnies, etc. I've also been collecting Littlest Petshop toys since long before it got a TV show, but lately I haven't been getting any more of them. Edit: I forgot to mention I collect Neopets stuff too. They don't even make those anymore.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I like to collect comic book action figures

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I collect video games. Or I am addicted to them, but either way, it's fun.