• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you collect other than Pokémon?

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I just got a new commission of Betty and Veronica in swimsuits by long time Archie artist, Dan Parent. Definitely a plus to my art collection!

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Music boxes, dolls of all types, sizes and material, and Lego Dimensions sets.

Bowlbasaur

I have a big ol' chest filled to the brim with hockey cards. Everything from NHL down to minor leagues, current and really old. If anyone collects, I'd be glad to trade some or give away duplicates!

Bowlbasaur

I have a large trunk FULL of hockey cards...everything from minor league to NHL. One of these days I need to organize it.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
I am collecting Magic Cards, MLP cards, Silver Coins, Manga's and Anime....oh and Albums of my favorite artist.

Arpeggio

I have a bad book hoarding problem, but that's about it. I have a few Zelda things, an ocarina that I play, but I don't really collect anything. I certainly don't collect money!

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
PSN trophies. I try to get 100% trophy completion on every game I start up.

Flamer

Don't know about collect, but I do have rather a lot of CDs, and to a lesser extend vinyls. So many I've had to start keeping some in the office. Streaming's great for connivence, but there's something I really love about have a physical collection of music. The linear notes, artwork, all makes it much more personal

It may sound strange, but I collect cat ornaments. I have a massive collection and some of it went on show in my local museum for a couple of months.

Edit: I've been inspired to start a rock collection when I have more space in my room for them.

Last edited:

SkinnySweatyMan

It may sound strange, but I collect cat ornaments. I have a massive collection and some of it went on show in my local museum for a couple of months.

Now that's a collection with a lot of potential. Are there a decent amount of older ones or do you primarily have new(ish) ones?

I collect all things media. I mostly collect video games, movies and music, but I also have a decent amount of books, board games and other things. I only collect things that I want though, so there's no way I'd be shooting for owning the entire Sega Genesis library, for example.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army

I want to open a museum to showcase my music box and doll collections. I have some interesting stuff such as Halloween music boxes (which are pretty rare) and two Bob Mackie Holiday Barbies. I also have music boxes playing rare songs like 9 to 5 and El Pasa Condor and have a porcelain musical duck doll.

Viviaren

Smug Snek
I collect a lot of plushies. Aside from Pokemon plushies, I also have collections of The Lion King, Tsum Tsums, and a very small Sven (from Frozen) collection.
I used to collect Schleich figures as well, but I stoped about 5 years ago. I still have my collection though.
I also collect animal plushies, usually felines of some kind. Tigers are my main though.

Dragon Ball Z CCG. The old one made by Score, as strange as that sounds... The new ones just aren't the same.

Video game systems. I rarely get rid of my old ones, unless there's some redundancy (For example I had a Model 1 Genesis boxed I sold since I already had the 2nd model). I got an Atari 2600/VCS a couple years ago. My next might be a WonderSwan or Master System.

Manga, right now I still haven't finished getting the Phoenix Wright books. I'm also trying to finish JJBA Stardust Crusaders so I can feel I can finish watching the anime, LOL!

I might get a few amiibo too (and maybe even nendoroid), but not necessarily for the functionality.

Now that's a collection with a lot of potential. Are there a decent amount of older ones or do you primarily have new(ish) ones?

I collect all things media. I mostly collect video games, movies and music, but I also have a decent amount of books, board games and other things. I only collect things that I want though, so there's no way I'd be shooting for owning the entire Sega Genesis library, for example.

I don't know the origin of like half of my collection, but I do know that there are some older ones and newer ones in the bunch. One of the ones I value the most is a tiny china cat holding a ball of yarn about the size of my thumbnail. According to my mum, my great grandad found it in a gutter in the street one time, so that one probably originated to before WW2, which is cool. I also have two ones the size of my palm wearing fancy dresses that were the last present my great grandma gave to my mum before she died, so they're pretty old too. I think the oldest one that I know the age of is a china model of two cats, one black and one white, with their tails intertwined. That one dates to roughly 65-75 years ago. Then again, I do have some modern ones, like some Rosina Wachmeister cats from Germany and a glass one made in Venice. Most of my rare finds have either been from charity shops, eBay or my own family.

I don't really anymore, but I used to be obsessed with collecting Hello Kitty plushies. Yep, Hello Kitty was practically my first anime obsession.