• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what do YOU do in the bathroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs

Banned
I shiit...

cookies kill you

Like a boss
pee and poo

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I use that time for quiet reflection, and composing my latest novel.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Take showers, brush my teeth, wash my hands, look in the mirror, and dispose of bodily waste. But not exactly in that order.

I keep walking circles before I shave, being lost in my thoughts.

I masturbate, take neud photos for facebook, put a shaft in my mouth to clean my teeth, shiit, WASH HANDS, pee, shower, shave.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
When I'm not doing everything already said I'm sitting by the sink listening to music. because no one bothers you when you in the bathroom.

col_serra

<------ is hot!
Playing a game of Tetris using shit (as blocks) as each piece (from my anus) falls inside the toilet. And flush after each stack to 'clear lines'.

what he said

granbull guy

Vasoline
I walk in there and do the Jerk, no, what do YOU think I do when I'm in the bathroom

Rave

Banned
Pray to God.

Status
Not open for further replies.