• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what do YOU do in the bathroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrai0203

Propaniac
Go to the bathroom, Brush teeth, Shower, Wash hands, Masturbate, ect...

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Take mandatory drug test. :(

You'll never know.

Yeti

Banned
I build my harpoon to kill the creature that took my leg club..
the white whale......

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
1st, weird topic.

2nd, I do the usual, on the toilet, near the sink, and in the shower.

Aksyel

Ya Soshla S Uma
I go to the bathroom, wash my hands, but I do NOT take a bath or shower. I never do that in the bathroom. Just weird.

That shower is in the basement for some reason, in the middle of the basement.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I unleash the beast inside of me. He's always late on rent.

Are you some kind of pervert? Why do you ask this question?

If you have to know, I put on make up, brush my teeth, floss, polish my nails, take a shower (you like that don't you, sicko?), brush my hair, dry my hair, style my hair, dry off, get dressed before leaving the bathroom, and other normal things you're supposed to do in the bathroom. Sometimes, I hide in there to talk on wifi, so no one can hear me. I sometimes sing in the bathroom. OH, and I wash my hands!

[Odd...I had a dream last night that I accidentally walked into the guy's bathroom, when I walked out to go into the girl's bathroom a guy gave me a hug before going in. o_O]

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I brush my teeth and my hair, I wash my hands. I use the mirror a lot so I'm always in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.