• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do most on your D/P?

What do you do

• Hunt For Shinies

Votes: 115 14.9%
  • Train your pokemon

Votes: 293 38.1%
  • Try To fill your pokedex

Votes: 150 19.5%
  • Battle

Votes: 87 11.3%
  • Breed

Votes: 125 16.2%

• Total voters

dark-jirachi

dragon trainer
i mostly do everything and i usually do the pokemon lottery and pokemon swarms :p

I pretty much breed my pokemon to get them just right but then end up with so many pokemon that I cant train them all.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Try to win as many contests as possible with different pokemon

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
I haven't actually moved from the same area underneath the resort area pokecentre where I battle online. I don't need to. All that I do other than that is occasionally ev train, sometimes hatch eggs and rarely go to the GTS and lottery.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I'm currently doing breeding projects (good IVed and Hidden Powered Pokemon). Some of the bred Pokemon for me and some are for my hopefully soon shop in Smogon. I'm currently breeding Nincada (31/31 Atk/Spe and good HP/defenses and Yanma (31/31/31 Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spe HP Ice), but I do other things to besides breeding for fun, such as making a ROFL set, heading for the tower, getting random battles.etc

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
Usually, in Diamond, I can usually be found making a mono-type team, or just Breeding/Training a Pokemon that I feel like using in Wi-Fi. And it usually turns out that I just train individual Pokemon, and then make them into a team, contrary to planning a whole team out and making it perfect, which is what I probably should be doing.
Of course, my main Wi-Fi team did take planning and preparation, but you get the point.

KageNaruto

IV training/breeding takes forever...

Igloo

PinsirUsedGroundTime
I have recently taken up Pokémon contests.

I've also realized that the difficulty curve becomes freakishly steep the moment you enter Master Rank. Currently vying for Master Rank Tough with my Piloswine.

otj--orangejuice

i just do contests