• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do most on your D/P?

What do you do

• Hunt For Shinies

Votes: 115 14.9%
  • Train your pokemon

Votes: 293 38.1%
  • Try To fill your pokedex

Votes: 150 19.5%
  • Battle

Votes: 87 11.3%
  • Breed

Votes: 125 16.2%

• Total voters

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
i EV trained like all the pokemon i need
Starmie, Kingler, Garchomp...i keep it simple
But i hardly ever play thi sgame anymore im waiting on Platinum

fatyeti4

Master of War
i shiny hunt and train. right now i have about 30 shinies

o tamago

completionist
my first priority is usually trying to complete my pokedex.
i do alot of breeding though too, but its usually to trade for pokemon i dont have in my dex yet
once my dex is complete though, ill do some breeding and training, and maybe try to collect shinys of my favorite pokemon

Evl-Dawn

Train

I love to train Pokémon, and since I recently discovered how EVs work, I'm more that eager to reach some 3 ultra-teams now.

;104;

Jutten

dont liek the options,

I breed pokemon, then train them and the reason is to fill up my pokedex..

so i choose fll up my pokedex. but its actually 3 of the options.

I basically do everything on my Diamond, but the thing that I do most is probably breeding. While I don't search for perfect IVs it does take some time to get decent ones.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Currently, I'm trying to win contests and training some more Pokémon.

Connor™

Showstopper
i beed natures choose the best pokemon of the batch ev train it and repeat. i have built many successful teams this way :p and i don't intend to change what i do :p
sometimes i challenge the contests for kicks though and i'm currently obsessed with conquering the b.t.

I do all of them but mostly I fill out my pokedex. Once that's over my hunt for all the shinies in the world will start!!! (a lengthy process, I know, but hey, I gotta have an aim!)

Moo66

Mainly I fill my dex. I don't care about things like IVs or natures. Just do the bare minimum seems like my motto.

80% of my time I spend on Diamond now is devoted to EV training / Breeding.

The remaining 20% is spent actually battling, or fighting in the Battle Tower

HotPocket

Lieks Mudkips
I pretty much just battle now-a-days, but I do SR for Uber pokes.

I have almost all the OU I could want, so I am pretty well off

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
I've been breeding lately...
I used to just run around aimlessly.