• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Do you do on Pokemon D/P (offline) when you get bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I breed pokemon for trades, and started training pokemon for the Battle Tower.

I just got the game for christmas so I just try to do all the gym's and that stuff before I starts the real adventure which is:
Catch pokemon

train them

evolve them

get the whole pokeDex :D

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
EV train and shiny chain. Everyone does basically the same things. Berries, train, Pokedex, Contests, Underground, Breed, you know. Now someone lock this thread because the question has been answered

1ee7leader

I try contests and shiny hunting.

cocoa_adele

I chain for shinys, battle in the battle tower and breed pokemon in hope they are shiny ^_^

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
I breed, mostly, but I have been doing the contests as of late. When bored of that, Battle Tower or shiny hunting.

Imagine

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
Either Pokemon Contests or Battle Tower I guess. But most of the time I just go catching random Pokemon or something. XD

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I breed or hunt for shinys. Sometimes at the same time.

Long time no post in the D/P Descussion.

The Mursu

<-- Epic coat!
Usually I choose a random pokemon and start leveling it up to about lv 40.
Yesterday I was re(eeeee)ally bored, so I started capturing bidoofs from the first route, the result was that now I have a box stuffed with bidoof!

Rupikos

Meals on Wheels!?
Depends HOW bored I am.
Sometimes I enter Elite 4 and level up pokemon.
Sometimes, search for shinies.
Sometimes Battle Tower or Contests.

Other times I just have random battles on Wi-Fi or improve my team :>

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
I enter contests or just catch pokemon I want and level them up. Starting to get into chaining...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I usually train random pokemon, or breed for random egg moves, like a Turtwig with Seed Bomb (currently on my Diamond team)

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
I've recently been going into the Underground searching for random items such as the fossils. I normally chain, but since I'm about to go to the Shaymin event, I haven't started a new chain just yet.

Holyknives

Angel of Death
You could buy Battle Revolution and play that, otherwise:

Battle tower

Contest ( Boring if like battling)

Breed like hell

Go on a catching spree

That all i can think of

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I dig in the underground, train pokémon, and battle in the battle tower.
I've recently strated doing contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.