• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you don't play pokemon?

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Sleep. And then talk about pokemon on the Internet.
I truly have no life...

Shoudy4

^^ lucky.......

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Well, when I don't Pokemon:
speak Spanish for fun
memorize lines for school play
come up for fundraising ideas for Student Council or NHS
work on 4h projects
play my saxophone

Shoudy4

This is a creeper thread.....

G50

No longer posting
- play old games on old systems.
- compose Symphonic Band Music
- chat on the SPP channel and others.
- watch sports
- listen to music

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sleeping seems to be popular.
I also have friends I visit from time to time

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
I actually have no time for pokémon nowadays... So I'm mainly studying, with the mates or on tumblr if I ever get the chance... My ol' guitar here keeps me entertained. I've been reading a lot of comics since the new 52 came out.

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
other games... skyrim mostly. surf the web... and school

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
I take care of errands, listen to music, play other video games like Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warriors or SSX Tricky, watch anime, draw, play around with photoshop and work out

ladykiwi

I love tights. <3
Writing novels, and lurking outfits. I really dislike common clothes (screw jeans), but since I kinda cannot wear anything flashy for the time being, I just stalk every clothing-related tumblr. I also speak to myself out loud whenever I'm alone since I need to practice my spoken english. :c

Grey Wind

I...have a life? The whole forum isn't obsessed with Pokemon to the extent that they play it constantly.

Play Basketball, listen to music, play Megaman X4, X5, or X6. Play computer games, study for tests no matter how long away they are from present, walk around Canal, buy stuff to eat, and play CoD: MW3