• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you don't play pokemon?

D. Scott

I am a net junkie. My social life is pretty much on the internet, even with the few offline friends I have. :p I'm either browsing online, writing, playing an MMO I love, or, on the off chance I'm not online, I'm likely playing other video games. Usually something out of the Final Fantasy series.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
I usually eat, pray, love

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I recently started volunteering at a animal shelter/pet store that might be closed due to the bad economic climate. If it does, we'll have to euthanize the puppies.

Everyone here sounds selfish.

Mankanshoku Mako

Pokemon is far from a major thing in my life right now, I think the last time I picked and played up a game was Ruby sometime in mid-December. My normal life consists of playing non-Pokemon videogames(not that I have anything against it in particular, I just like other games and variety too much to sink 16 hours a day into one.), watch anime, tend to my pet chickens, follow my youtube subscriptions as well as several websites(including sppf) which I use, and typical required things like eating, sleeping, showering etc.

Also, the Old Coot's post.

I practice my Guitar. Mostly.

Rave

Banned
I read, practice guitar, write poetry, draw, cook, exercise, watch tv, listen to music.

Pretty much my daily living really. =)

Mike Breezy

I stay after school on Mon-Thru because I'm an active member in the band at my school. Two of those day is drumline practice, whereas I'm the drum captain; so it's quite mandatory I'm there, aha. The other two days are jazz band practice, where me and my friend (who plays pokemon also) switch off on the drum set. I just now recently got back into Pokemon, aha; so I do that when I have some free time; along with the occasional Halo of BattleField. So basically school, band, and Pokemon. Not a very interesting life, but hey; I'm happy with it. :)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Play other games. I just beat Alan Wake and Heavy Rain, waiting for more games from GameFly.