• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you have nothing to do? [Idling]

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
When you're idling, what do you do? I ride around on my bike and on the monorails through johto and kanto. I try to act like a regular citizen.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I Used to buy a bunch of repels and bike/Run/Surf from the edge of kanto to the edge of jhoto. Now I just Shiny Hunt.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I Used to buy a bunch of repels and bike/Run/Surf from the edge of kanto to the edge of jhoto. Now I just Shiny Hunt.

I need to do that some day. When I'm not consumed by my iPod touch.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Easy.

-Go to Battle Frontier
-Battle Factory (Double Battles at Open Level)
-Try to get the highest winning streak in order to challenge the Brain

(Sadly, my highest streak was 19 wins)

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
HaHa, i go to the battle frontier as well.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Changing the thread title, because if it's only about HGSS it should be in that section, and this question can easily apply to any other game as well, so it might as well be made to fit all of them.

Sometimes I'll just go to a particular part in the game and listen to the music that I like (that is if I don't want to just play it from the computer). If not, then stuff like the mini-games (game corner for instance) is a good fun time waster, or if it's DPPt chain for shinies.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I always end up with something to do. Once I finish one project, I'm often moving onto the next. If I get bored, I tend to stop playing for awhile and do something else outside of Pokemon. But, that's just me.

SuperEpicRock

Yeah, I idle a lot, especially on my "main" game of every series (the one where I try to get all my party to lvl 100 and complete the pokedex). I usually just go play another pokemon game, but in the rare times I do play that one, it's usually to EV train, level grind or challenge the Battle Frontier/Subway depending on the game.

Larry

I'll either train or hatch eggs. In B/W I try new teams out at the Battle Subway.