• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you have nothing to do? [Idling]

SmartD

I sometimes battle other trainers.

I usually pick random Pokemon out of my PC and see how far I can get in Battle Subway/Tower. Battle Factory is fun too. I'm hoping they'll have it again in the third 5th Gen game.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I continue on my Pokemon Black, I just got to Nimbasa City.......I wasn't bored for a LOOOOONG period of time. :p

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I just went on a week-long cruise. I rotated between my Platinum, LG and SS games. The first two I have reset and am playing through again, but I spend all my time in SS playing Voltorb flip. It's addicting!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Usually, I play around with the after-game. When that's done, I'll other restart (of course, trade over everything to another game), or keep it and playthrough again on another Pokemon game (be it of an older generation or the counterpart of the current one).

After a while, I'll be happy with a team and play around with it, trying to level everything up. That fades over time and I'll try new Pokemon. Sometimes I'll get the urge to complete the Pokedex, but it comes and goes.

Lately, I've been trying to get more into the more advanced mechanics of Pokemon. Competitive Team Building, IV Breeding, EV Training, etc. I've been building a Trick Room team for the VGCs, and I've been breeding Pokemon for other people as gifts. I play on the Battle Subway periodically, and I plan to start going on the Random Match-Up soon.

When that gets a little too much, I'll play an older game, or I'll play like, Pokemon Rumble Blast or something. A mini-game, or the Wii offshoots (Battle Revolution, Colosseum, Pikachu's Pokepark, etc.). If not, I'll settle for just talking about Pokemon.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Eh, whatever I can think of. I'm trying to get 9,999 coins for a Porygon on SoulSilver at the moment. It's maddening...

Also, I'm just training my Pokémon for the heck of it. Found my first shiny that way. I'm thinking about re-battling Red, now that my Pokémon are all at level 88.

Shoudy4

I could say something wrong but I'm not gonna.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
After the E4, I go through the game again from the beginning to access all the areas I couldn't so that I see everything in the region.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I ride from nuvema town trying not to use fly to arrive at the pokemon league while trying my pokemon.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Hatch an egg. I've found ways to make it fun.

PsiOmega

An old soul
I do all the stuff you can do daily, then repetitively beat the Elite 4. My Kyogre with 417 Sp. Atk didn't train itself, you know.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I play other games. Not much to do on White after the daily training regimen. :(

zerofield

i miss miror
once im done with the story and teh aftergame? three things.
1)rebattle e4, champion, other high-level trainers
2)breed and grab items and level
3)get bored and play something i havent beaten