• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you have nothing to do? [Idling]

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Train my future lv 100 pokemon, egg move breed, or imagine I have pet Eevees that I can understand and talk to (in my head, of course) and take with me everywhere.

abrar14

Statter Master
Start again.....

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Grind some cool pokemon. I look through my box and see if there are any cool pokemon I want to train. Right now I'm doing my Crawdaunt named Lobstar. I usually train them up to level 50 so I can use them in battles against others.

I waste time by participating in the Pokemon Musical and attempting to get all the props, or just run around in caves looking for dust clouds and items.

Bob94

I usually re-battle my favorite gym leaders (like Jasmine and Erika). Back in the DPP days, I would go to the contests.

Last edited:

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I usually re-battle my favorite gym leaders (like Jasmine and Erika). Back in the DPP days, I would go to the contests.

I do that but instead of contests I do the Pokéathlon, hoping to get to the secret room.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
on HG, I just catch lots of random Pokemons and have them following me around.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
LOL, sounds like fun Adalricus. You a HG player too? We kinda got the minority.

EDIT - MY POSTS COUNT REFLECTS MY AREA CODE! Off to games to make sure that doesn't change. JK

DragonA7X

BASSHOLE
I do contests or musicals depending on the game.
But if its hgss I catch a random pokemon, name it something random and talk to it so its like "Your Twinkie is staring intently at *insert player name here*

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
I do that but instead of contests I do the Pokéathlon, hoping to get to the secret room.

Already have. It's one of my golden moments. (if that's what you're referring to.

Oh yeah, and random Battle Factory runs.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
HG rules! I sometimes defeat Gym Leaders too. Mainly Jasmine, only to show off my own Steel-Types

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
HG rules! I sometimes defeat Gym Leaders too. Mainly Jasmine, only to show off my own Steel-Types

I'm always on on the wrong nights. Like thursdays and wednesdays and stuff. It's so weird and annoying. Some times I set my clock to the appropriate date.

Skwog

PurpleHaze
I chain for shinies on Platinum when I get really bored, or work to complete the Pokedex.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Ya know I never saw platinum after i lost it.

GirlsILikeThem

How can anyone have nothiing to do when there are 646 Pokemon to EV Train and raise to level 100? Surely there are few people who managed to do this since March outside Japan and September last year inside Japan (and those outside Japan with Japanese games).

Honeyichigo

The manliest
How can anyone have nothiing to do when there are 646 Pokemon to EV Train and raise to level 100? Surely there are few people who managed to do this since March outside Japan and September last year inside Japan (and those outside Japan with Japanese games).

Actually, it's significantly less than that since most people would only want to work with fully-evolved forms plus whatever pre-evos that work on their own like Chansey and Scyther. Also, it'd be kinda tedious after a while.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I also breed stuff with cool egg moves, and train the Pokemons

Calamity™

aka Lamia
If I get bored (by having nothing to do) while playing any game, I normally turn it off and decide to do something else. :) I don't see the point in continuing a game that you're finding boring. It sort of kills the concept of fun that games are supposed to bring.