• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when your feeling tired/depressed?

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I usually unwind and read a book I got into years ago.Maybe play some nostalgic video games as a way of release. probrobly go outside hoping that it would rain so I could see the flood waters and the tranquility of the cloudy skies.
Any others?

Eloi

I go along as normal, I mean why do something special for something that happens so often?

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
sleep/clean/play games.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Going out or a drive helps when I'm by myself.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Sleep, draw or play computer

The Fire Starter

Warm shower for at least 30 minutes. Sometimes I will dry off with the water still running in the shower. It's very relaxing.

Conserve? Lol.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I like to go for a run, especially when its just getting dark and there's no one out. Just stop thinking and run.
Obviously this does not work when I'm tired. I normally sleep when I'm tired xD

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
A good fuck usually does the trick.

Yeah, too bad most of the users of this forum don't have access to a constant supply of getting laid. Hookers could work, but they're just dirty....

Tired? I sleep. Feeling down? Very rare, but when it happens I play Pokemon. Actually one of my greatest mental breakdowns in a final was cured when I went back to my dorm and watched the first episode with Ash's Gible. Immediate day-brightener.

Cry myself to sleep. It's been 7 Monthes or so since I've cried myself to sleep. I become to depressed to anything except cry for LONG periods of time.

abraxas

Words.
People still get depressed? There's a pill for that.
In truth, I have no answer when it comes to being depressed, because it has been years since I've ever really been "down." That's not to say everyday is bright and full of joy, sunshine, and singing animals, but it has honestly been years where I've been brought down into a "depressed" state. Angry, on the other hand, well, that's another story. That said, whenever I would get depressed, I would just go for a walk. The area is heavily wooded, so the walks were pretty peaceful and scenic, and made quick work of any downed mood.
As for tired, well, I sleep. =P

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
In all honesty I never get depressed, I'm too strong willed & strong minded for "depression" to get to me, if something sucks oh well life's not perfect get over it.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Well, I usually write songs for my band or listento music

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
well, i never get depressed, but if i did, then i probably would do something fun, because really, listening sad music or doing other sad stuff is like the most stupid thing to do when youre depressed. Its like oil on fire.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
In all honesty I never get depressed, I'm too strong willed & strong minded for "depression" to get to me, if something sucks oh well life's not perfect get over it.

While this is normally true, there are times when the pressure just hits. It happened to me during my Final for Statics class, when I just couldn't figure out squat for it and broke. Good thing DP156 just aired in Japan earlier that day.