• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you're angry?

What do you do when you're angry?

• Break stuff

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Hit stuff

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • Eat nails

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Turn green

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters

Fatal

Banned
What happens when you're angry? what kind of things do you do when you're mad?

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I try not to get angry because it's not a pretty sight.

I tend to vent my rage at the first person i see and it's generally a stranger :/

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I go to sleep. Sleep my troubles away.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I don't get mad very often. I get upset sometimes where I just sort of sulk, but when I'm actually really angry (Like when someone's disrespectful) I go off at them.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
When I'm angry, it's usually my little bro's fault, so I insult him.

I'm doing a terrible job of being a gentleman...

Profesco

gone gently
Clean house.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Don't call me crazy but, I fight the me inside my head

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Sometimes I got a short fuse and get angry over stuff I shouldn't have and it's not pretty. I start listening to music or playing a game to calm me down. I don't like being angry cos I've broken things in the past and don't want it to happen anymore.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I never get mad tbh. In fact, the only thing in recent memory that's every ever made me mad was when someone hit me or a close family member first. You could, cheat on me, lie, yell, curse, and all I'll do is call you bitch, shrug it off and keep it moving. Life is too short and stressful to get mad over something as trivial as a girl/boyfriend, lies or something that doesn't threaten you or your family's life.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Life is too short and stressful to get mad over something as trivial as a girl/boyfriend, lies or something that doesn't threaten you or your family's life.

So true. Most of the time when I get annoyed or frustrated at something/someone, I just ignore it and think of funny things. I always have this sudden surge of anger whenever someone does something unjust, but I've always kept it to myself. I'm also kind of incapable of physically hurting someone since I always hesitate when I'm even considering it. So yeah, I'll basically never try to hurt someone unless the situation demands it.