• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you're angry?

What do you do when you're angry?

• Break stuff

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Hit stuff

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • Eat nails

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Turn green

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I swear profousely, then I mutter to myself angrily while pacing around the house. Yes, I know, how mature.

GreatGonzales

The Master
I usually just relax and let it dissipate, and sometimes I'll punch something. And don't worry Klizcool, I mutter to myself as well when I'm pissed.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
When I get really angry, I cry. :\
But if I just get frustrated or slightly mad, I'll get really quiet and my friends know it's time to leave me alone. XD

Watch television. It relaxes me most of the time.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I put away my rage, and open it later, releasing lots of held back rage.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I don't really do anything. I crop it up. Once every two years I have a rage fest in which I break tables and windows (strog enough to not break electroincs)

SD.

B E N N I N G T O N
i had this short period in my life that i used to throw with stuff and break stuff
¬_¬ how lame... my mother got scared cause of that and ever since then she thinks im a monster... even though she doesnt say it, i know she thinks it
-.-

now i just try to stay calm and keep my mouth shut
though if im on my period i tend to over react and go all mad and yell at people like .... yeah

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Normally I swear. Or I scowl. Usually I don't have outbursts though.
Only when I'm driving by myself. Lol. Jesus. You should see me.

No you really shouldn't though it's embarrassing how angry I get.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I don't think I've ever been truly enraged. My anger very easily and quickly turns into frustration. How do i take out this frustration? By internalizing it. I really am not sure how I do it, but any thing that has made me angry I've managed to internalize enough to the point that I still to this very day haven't punched anything but a wall. (And I've been in the midst of very annoying and enraging comments...)

IDK how I do it. XD
Though possibly because i manage to keep myself from being backed into a corner in an argument. How i manage to do that? Luck and relatively good people? lol

Ribemba

Garchomp Trainer
I start singing!!!! :)

Zigh

I liek Treecko c:
I'll usually pace back and forth and talk to my self as if I were having an argument. >.>

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I'll usually pace back and forth and talk to my self as if I were having an argument. >.>
Pffffft, I do the same thing...Sometimes I stay up for a while a night just to do that. XD

John Madden

resident policy guy
when i get angry

i vent it into uni assignments

this has gotten me so many As it is insane

Rebs

$$$rebel amish$$$
I put away my rage, and open it later, releasing lots of held back rage.

I do the same, especially if i'm mad at someone and i don't really want them to know lol. And sometimes i just get stupidly upset and distance myself from everyone or go quiet for awhile until i either talk about it or repress it or s.t.

BJPalmer85

i usually hit something, generally a bag or my sparring partner. Sparring partner hits back though so I forget to be angry

B