• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you're bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
First I check to make sure I'm alone, being near babies or something of the sort is fine because it'd be cute if they start doing it. I also make sure that no one can see into any windows in the room via clever drape positioning.

After that, I seek out my .mp3 player, and my headphones along with it. I'll search for about two minutes before realizing that they're in my pocket. Then I drink a little tea so that I'll be a little more awake. Because that made me feel stupid.

I plug my headphones into my .mp3 player and pick a suitable song. Something with a sexy riff that all in all sounds like an orgasm.

And then I play it on my Thunderblade 46 - 4B Air Guitar.

Or if I'm not in the mood for that, I'll just read TVTropes.

Geekachu

Run around with my arms in the air. Bang my head against the wall out of boredom. Examine inanimate objects like a perplexed chimp. Log onto Serebii. Look around. Log off Serebii. Imagine what it would be like to be a dandelion seed. Clean- it's great fun. Log onto Serebii. Log off Serebii. Stack things on top of each other. Burn leaves with magnifying glasses. Log off Serebii. Realise I wasn't logged on in the first place. Read conspiracy theories. Make a cone hat out of foil. Log onto Serebii...

Ta-da...

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
If you want to avoid boredom, find more hobbies.

I never get bored because I have way the **** too many hobbies.

Writing my long-running fiction series, doing artwork, spriting, a ton of articles I said I would write ages ago, Pokemon TCG, competitive battling/teambuilding, and there are like 5 other video games I wish I had time to play but don't. *_*

And then I never have time to do anything because I'm always hanging out with friends on the weekends. You heard right--I wish I had less of a social life.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Sleep, play games on my tv consoles and watch animé/a movie.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
I do the usual when I'm bored . . .

- Constantly check Serebii :D
- EV Train yet another team in one of my Pokemon games
- Endlessly look for shinies in the wild
- Turn on the TV to a random channel, kill the sound, and make the people on the
screen say funny stuff
- Reread the Pokemon comic
- Keep emailing all my friends a random 'Hi!' email to see when they'll reply

Danny1221

if I am truly am bored I usually just take a quick nap on my bed and then wake back up with plenty of energy :)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Hmm, let me count the ways...

- Surf the interwebs
  • - Serebii
  • - TV Tropes
  • - DeviantArt
  • - FanFiction
  • - YouTube
  • - anything else I feel like looking up at the time
- Write
- Draw
- Read (if I find a good book)
- Talk with/bother my brothers
- Staying in my room doing either of the above

Yeah, I'm bored a lot. Because I have no life.

cmitch25

Music, TV, Internet, and of course video games.

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

-play Pokemon/Sonic
-draw
-hunt shinies on Pokemon
-just randomly turn on the tv and not pay attenstion to what's on
-read my mangas
-go online: forums, tv tropes, fanfiction.net, facebook
-sleep
-hunt for the chocolate my grandparents hide in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.