• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do when you're bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Browse the internet. Sleep.

Skydra

Being fourteen, my parents get mad at me for using the computer or my games too much. So other than the internet and video games, I like to read and sometimes play Frisbee (I'm actually kinda good at it).

But when I'm bored on the Internet, I go here.

SilverSoulLugia

I usually end up doodling and listening to music when I'm bored. Most of my best drawings started out as doodles.

Or, if I'm on the internet, I'll head over to TV Tropes or DeviantART. Sometimes Youtube. But especially TV Tropes. As the saying goes, TV Tropes will ruin your life because you'll always be on it.

And sometimes, if I'm in the mood, I'll go upstars and play a bit of piano. Like the amateur I am. If I'm alone, I'll plug my iPod into my dock and sing along.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I trollololololo

Interwebz. Nuff said.

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
Bro, you'd be scarred.

Other things, however, include: music, playing games, random google searches, random youtube searches, reading (i read alot. about 200 books read from school library last year), tv, om nom nomming.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Draw, internet, games, read, trollin, yup, I have an epic life.

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
some people masterbate but.....................

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
-Internet, always amusing
-PSP... usually this
-Gamecube for SA2B, Eternal Darkness, and other stuff.
-PS3 for LBP... and all sorts of PlayStation-ish stuff.
-Xbox for Fallout and the such
-DSi for Pokemon... and Cave Story DSi

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Run around with my arms in the air. Bang my head against the wall out of boredom. Examine inanimate objects like a perplexed chimp. Log onto Serebii. Look around. Log off Serebii. Imagine what it would be like to be a dandelion seed. Clean- it's great fun. Log onto Serebii. Log off Serebii. Stack things on top of each other. Burn leaves with magnifying glasses. Log off Serebii. Realise I wasn't logged on in the first place. Read conspiracy theories. Make a cone hat out of foil. Log onto Serebii...

Ta-da...

Going in my sig XD

Ludiking43

Forever Alone
Thanks! this will really help! feel free to keep adding!

Last edited:
Things i do when I am bored

(1:Smoke
(2:See my B*tch
(3:Get pissed
(4:hang with my Homies
(5:play my DS,wii, PC ETC...

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I like to write poems about people I don't like dying.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Don't bump topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.