• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you do with your EVENT pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
I just shove them in the box. Keep 'em like throphies. The same with shinies. If I have multiples I'll trade them away for other things I want.

I plan out what I'm going to do with them beforehand. E.g. Work out where and what I will be going up against, to get correct EV distribution.
I've EV trained:
Alamos Darkrai
Ranger Manaphy

TRU Dragonite and Gamestop Deoxys have yet to be picked up from the guy in the Mart. Also, out of the 8 Mews I got at the UK Summer Camp a few years ago, I still have 6 UT left. One of them I sold for £20!

Shikyobi

Leave them in my box. I rarely EV train any of them.

benthic

Rocket Admin Lapis
I think I've only ever used a Rayquaza before. Maybe a Dialga, but only for a couple levels. I used a Zapdos on my last Leaf Green Speed Run with Blastoise as a two-man army. The rest rot on Ranch.

Visual

Nine one six ~
I don't have any event Pokemons since the events aren't held here...sob...sob...(T.T)

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Not sure what I'm gonna do with my Shaymin, but I already made my Level 100 Regigigas, which I just got tonight(thank you Wireless for saving us the embarassment of going in and asking the clerks where to go! My dad was surprised when I didn't even get out of the car! ;D) into my Battle Slave - it will be beating up wild Pokemon to raise any Pokemon I need to raise. Right now, it's helping my trash Mudkip evolve into Swampert to fill out the last starters in my Pokedex.

Moveset: I left it as is, except for Icy Wind - I ditched it for Candice's free Avalanche TM, since it's not going to see usage in my battle team at all; Slow Start and high attack power makes Avalanche a no-brainer. I wanted to keep the other moves as it was sort of perfect - representing all four elements of the Regi clan. :)

Anytyme23

I leave them in my box until something better comes along.
If I really like them or if they have a purpose like TRU Shaymin & Regigigas in Plat. I just keep them as trophies.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
As most, they go into the PC. Though, the recent Regigigas that was given away, I tried it out, and loved it, so I'm actually using it. It's the first one I've ever used, to be honest.

Pika-Freaka

Well, I live in Turkey, the most intelligence deprived rat-hole on earth, so I don't get a chance to get the events. Sob. ToT

Avrig

Like Wailords.
I just have one event pokémon, Darkrai. There's no events much around my area... But my Darkrai is happily waiting in PC, that I'll get some other event pokémons. Then they can have a nice time with each other.
So yes, I just collect my event pokémons in PC, I'm not going to use them.

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Just like everyone else practically, they sit in the PC.

BlazingTrainer

I keep all of mine in a box as well. I don't use them. I think the only i did use though, was a dialga to beat the pokemon league and 5 regular pkmn. This was when i was racing to finish the game back in 07'. My Diamond pokemon are almost 2 years old..lol.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Leave them untouched, in case I have to trade them for someone who wants them untouched in order to get something more precious. xD
Besides, untouched pokemon look awesome.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I collect them, the rot in my PC.

masterleo

Order Up!
rot in the pc, but some time I like to kick the in-game trainer's but with them.
Drakri vs. Bidoff who wins?

BlazingTrainer

Keep 'em for show, TBH.

Yeah, you and i have the same game plan. Catch em' for show and never use them again. I love my legends, but my favorite since I'm an old school pokemon fan since the 151 days, i think is still mew. I recently got him from someone on this site. He is used but hadou none the less. I dig mew..lol. I love all the ones i got myself as well. I have about 20 or so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.