• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So, another tournament? Final battles with rivals? Cilan and Iris development?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hopefully a tournament, Satoshi going back to Kanto with enough time before the next region starts so we can have a lab episode.

RzK

Meow
Fillers, fillers, fillers. That's all there will be. That's how it has always been.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
I wouldn't be so sure about this thread. Maybe this is just part one of the adventure.

Remember TP was in Castelia as well! and I doubt they will do that as well in 4 eps or so.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Fillers, fillers, fillers. That's all there will be. That's how it has always been.

Not like we have many fillers in BW, so the always been migth not apply.

They will have like 15 episodes only, if they make a tournament and a lab episode or two in those 15 episodes most of it is probably not going to be filler if the fillers are fun I don't have much of a problem with it unless its pure filler which migth bore us out.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'll comment on the 4th to last post here, not including mine.

Best Wishes hardly has fillers and with like 4 or 5 months? I doubt they'll all be fillers. They could do one final tournament for Ash to win.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I'm going to place money on Ash goes back home and he finds all his friends there

Can't do that for 15 episodes, also the friends that will most likelly be there would be Kenji, Takeshi and Kasumi and if he invited them to see his pokemon/country Dent and Iris.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No...no...no more tournaments ever again.

I'm done with them.

Janovy

Banned
Can't do that for 15 episodes, also the friends that will most likelly be there would be Kenji, Takeshi and Kasumi and if he invited them to see his pokemon/country Dent and Iris.
15 episodes?

You do know that Pokémon X & Y are coming out in October?

Janovy

Banned
Didn't do the math myself but didnt people say we had like 30-32 episodes at most? 15-17 should be whats left after this 14 episodes.
Well if you count the days on the calender it leaves like 24-25 episodes depending from when Best Wishes concludes and the games are released.

So, it's definitely more than 15.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I hope there'll be some tie-ups with the rival. Final battle vs Trip, final battle vs Bianca, final battles vs Virgil with Wifi whatever eevee.

Janovy

Banned
Yeah, I want an episode dedicated to Iris/Langley and an episode for Cilan/Cabernet.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Remember the Dub season title Adventures in Unova! they are still sticking there. Maybe a WT Senior cup will happen with Cheren and some side characters appearing!

I could see another tournament with all the rivals, Ash vs Kotetsu in the Semis before going into face Virgils new eeveelution in the finals.

Probably something to do with Cilan & Iris' rivalries.

Georgia vs Iris (hopefully Axew vs Beartic)
Burgundy vs Cilan (hopefully a tie, where Burgundy let's go of her anger)

A Striaton ep would be nice, Ash & Cilan teaming against Chili & Cress. Plus hopefully a Stunfisk outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.