• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
It didn't interfere quite as much before lol.

What are you talking about? Marketing has always been a major part of this show and its decisions. BW2 was for marketing as was the whole BF saga. Dawn's Cyndaquil, May's Squirtle and Bulbsaur, Iris's Dragonite(Hidden Hollow), Charizard's return, etc.

LizardonX

Banned
What are you talking about? Marketing has always been a major part of this show and its decisions. BW2 was for marketing as was the whole BF saga. Dawn's Cyndaquil, May's Squirtle and Bulbsaur, Iris's Dragonite(Hidden Hollow), Charizard's return, etc.

Well let's be honest here. If the execution was the same as the BF arc, or the super marketable mons shared their time more equitably like cyndaquil and bulbasaur then most people wouldn't be calling BW a total regression and 2 steps back.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Well let's be honest here. If the execution was the same as the BF arc, or the super marketable mons shared their time more equitably like cyndaquil and bulbasaur then most people wouldn't be calling BW a total regression and 2 steps back.

Exactly. The marketing has interfered more each series. DP more than AG, and BW more than DP

I'd also like to add that the marketing was mostly Dawn and Piplup in DP and it didn't affect Ash as much as BW

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The rest of BW being fillers is a sure bet.

An episode where Oak could get a new Pokemon? Or Oak appearing again at all? I don't think so. Plus, we only know of 3 episodes from this arc.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
MODS!! COME IN AND CLOSE THIS THREAD!! THE QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED!!!

At least it would stop all the hopes for it evolving.

Nobody was hoping anymore, I can tell you that.. And if they were, then it was a fools hope..

An episode where Oak could get a new Pokemon? Or Oak appearing again at all? I don't think so. Plus, we only know of 3 episodes from this arc.

An episode where Oak gets a new pokemon? BIG DEAL! It's OAK! He isn't in the series most of the time! What I'm hoping for is that Rotom screws over his system once again and Ash can't take any pokemon back home, so the only Unova pokemon he'll only be able to take with him are the four he has on hand (like he'd ditch Pikachu and Charizard), and the rest he'll have to release..

Wrong, we know FOUR episodes from this arc, that will likely not have more episodes then 15.. YEAH.. And it's these four that they advertize to get us excited:
- Jirachi
- Oak/Rotom
- Oshawott/Fail..
- Eeveelutions

I'm totally not into it. We're getting 1/3 of the titles, and NONE of them are even remotely appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.