• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Maybe Ash, Iris, and Cilan will return to Pallet town after the TP finale and they meet Misty, Brock, or Dawn who is at Ash's house when they return or something.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Maybe Ash, Iris, and Cilan will return to Pallet town after the TP finale and they meet Misty, Brock, or Dawn who is at Ash's house when they return or something.

Why would pinkskirt-chan be in Kanto? another battle tournament she is conviniently invited to even though she is a coordinator?

I mean what are guys like Shinji invited to? baking cakes competition?

LizardonX

Banned
Why would pinkskirt-chan be in Kanto? another battle tournament she is conviniently invited to even though she is a coordinator?

I mean what are guys like Shinji invited to? baking cakes competition?

Idk why do people think of so many reasons for orangehair-kun to show up any and everywhere?

I would love to see that.

I expect to see ash get reset again though.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Idk why do people think of so many reasons for orangehair-kun to show up any and everywhere?

I would love to see that.

I expect to see ash get reset again though.

True but lets not get those people involved or we migth get a wall of text of 200 lines that we won't be reading.

It would be fun.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Other than a potential tournament, the only other episode plots i could see are Burgandy either progressing futher in her current practice or coming to terms that she's not good at it and going back to being a trainer.

Again an episode dedicated to the closure of the straiton gym closing down.

Perhaps a pokewood related episode with Brycen and Sabrina.

Virgil debuting the new eeveelution.

that's about it.

cauldronmaster

They could do some invite only tournament where the winner gets to challenge the E4, and have Ash do just that (Ash's invite would be coming from him defeating TP). 20 episodes is plenty of time to cover both without rushing, even allowing for a few fillers here and there.

Yes, it has been stated in the anime that under normal circumstances, to challenge the anime E4, you need to win the respective league conference (which Ash has not). However, this could be something along the lines of a one-time offer. It's never been done to this extent before, but that doesn't eliminate the possibility of the writers taking this route.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well I counted around 23 episodes although we might get breaks especially when the movie comes which will be like two weeks of break so maybe up to 20 episodes max.

So maybe a max of two tournaments. I'm expecting one but two would be nice especially if they both take 4 episodes. That way Bianca/Cilan and Ash win one thus having them win at least one each.

I've already explained a bunch of times of what I want to happen so I'll shorten the list.

~ Iris vs Georgia finale.
~ Cilan and Burgundy exams, fail and pass, PokeFrance.
~ Bianca in BW2 attire.
~ Virgil to show up w/ Eevee evolving into Ninfia.
~ Trip vs Ash full battle.
~ Brock to show up for a few episodes. Season 2 was Junior Cup and Dawn, Episode N is Team Plasma and N, so new arc could be Tournaments and Brock.

Ninfia

Fairy type
I'd like another tournament. Just because the Junior Cup wasn't very worldly, it doesn't mean a bigger World Tournament wouldn't be. It would be a good way to show off Pokemon and people from various regions, and it could introduce PokeFrance to Ash! Plus I want something to keep Ash battling.

RickHoenn

Banned
I hope Ash returns to Kanto :D and Iris and Cilan go there with him! :p

I think is confirmed there is at least 1 Genesect episode and that may be after the Reshiram / White Ruins conclusion.

Ok I want tournaments and a lab episode! I just need a new battle quest soon! :p

Where are people getting this info there are only 15 episodes left after April? There are at least 20 episodes with 2 breaks included assuming Gen VI anime starts in October.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I didn't see this thread before. lol

I'm hoping that the 'climax' ends with a reasonable denouement. Since this whole arc is ending way earlier than we all thought, it's likely that we only have a few episodes left after it. No time for Zekrom or Kyurem, probably.

I just hope there's farewells for Iris, Georgia and Burgundy, with Cilan possibly leaving too. That's 4 episodes, so... May. I would love to have Ash leave for the next region before the end of the saga as well.

RickHoenn

Banned
Or we're getting a hiatus.

The only time Pokemon went on Hiatus was after the Porygon episode incident and that was for 4 or 5 months I think.

Anyway this is the less likely scenario, like 0.1% chance of happening..

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I honestly want to see the world tournament senior cup happen. but not a half-arsed attempt like the junior cup, a full blown nicely written tournament.

and also, this might sounds stupid but is anybody else worried about what will happen with the opening after the 3 episodes? since it's majorly focused on the N arc.

I honestly want to see the world tournament senior cup happen. but not a half-arsed attempt like the junior cup, a full blown nicely written tournament.

and also, this might sounds stupid but is anybody else worried about what will happen with the opening after the 3 episodes? since it's majorly focused on the N arc.

We're probably get a new opening which will be the final one for BW. 15-17 episodes is decent for a new opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.