• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you expect at this year's E3?

Pokemon Power

Me, I expect the following.
A new Mario Party: It's pretty obvious that by now we will get an MP10 or an MP3DS.
More Wii U information and games: All we got so far are the system itself and some third-party games. They got to reveal SSB4!!!
Plans to release Pokedex 3D Pro in the US: I really want it!!!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What I'm looking forward to? Anything from the wrong section.

Da Man X

Cυrsιvε Rσcκs-DαMαπΧ
I'm expecting Luigi's Mansion 2 and a demo for Black 2 & White 2.

Torpoleon

I'm expecting Luigi's Mansion 2 and a demo for Black 2 & White 2.
Doubtful that we'll get B2W2 news at E3 because Pokémon info usually isn't revealed there. At least we have CoroCoro and the game's Japanese release at E3.

What I'm hoping for is tons of new info on Paper Mario 3DS, Animal Crossing 3DS, Luigi's Mansion 2 & New Super Mario Bros. 2. I also want to see some new 3DS games and tons of cool Wii U games.

EDIT: More specifically, I'd like to know official names for Paper Mario 3DS & Animal Crossing 3DS, as well as release dates for the aforementioned 3DS games. Also would like a Pikmin 3 trailer, as well a release date. Like JD, I think it would be cool to see Nintendogs & Mario Kart on the Wii U. They both got new installments last year, so I don't know if we'll see it at this year's E3. Would be a cool way to celebrate Mario Kart's 20th anniversary though.

Last edited:

JD

Pikmin 3 Trailer.
Animal Crossing 3DS Release Date and an actual name for the game.
New Super Mario Game for the Wii U.
Like Torpoleon said more information on Paper Mario 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 2.
New Super Mario Bros 2
Those are the things that I'm expecting from E3.. and here are the things I hope we get from E3

Nintendogs Wii U-probably not going to happen but a man can dream right?
Mario Kart Wii U - I don't maybe?
Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS - Probably not going to happen but I have my fingers crossed.

Steelia

forever.
More information on the Wii U and recycled trailers for Pokemon Black 2/White 2. And hopefully a better Smash Brothers game than Brawl.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I expect something Smash Brotheres related. Since they finally finished KI:U, I hope they have strated its Development ^_^
Also for Pikmin and Animal Crossing :D

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Some Wii U stuff, some pretty great, but nothing ground breaking, some great 3DS games, and Black 2/White 2 gameplay. Smash Bros would be incredible.

ROFLMAO

I have a feeling that Nintendo's E3 will be huge this year so, I'm hoping to see-

For Wii:
- Price cut to $99 effective immediately to extract the very last sales out of the Wii
- Kirby's 20th anniversary
- DQ X info (Though will be much more heavily Wii-U focused)
- Epic Mickey 2

For Wii U:
- Re-unveiling, with a new design and very possibly, a renaming.
- Pikmin 3
- New Super Mario Bros. Mii, possibly as a pack-in to really rack up the sales.
- Rayman
- Wii Sports U
- DQ X info.
- Unveiling of the system software and menus, showing off of some apps that will be available for it at launch.
- Wii Assorted Mini-Game Mix U
- Showing off it's online capabilities, with accounts, achievements and a Virtual Console that carries GameCube and Wii games.
- Wii Music U
- Retro developed Star Fox
- New console, new WarioWare.
- I actually think that Mario Paint is a real possibility, as a drawing game would be very suited to Wii U, and putting Mario on the box will heavily inflate the sales.
- Huge third-party reel.
- Mario Party X maybe?

DS:
Possibly mentions of Pokemon Black 2/White 2

3DS:
- Paper Mario 3D
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Donkey Kong Land Returns
- New Resident Evil
- Animal Crossing 3D
- New Legend of Zelda
- Advance Wars 3D
- Big third-party reel

For both of the Eighth generation consoles-
- Description of what the Nintendo Network will mean for the coming years and their games.
- Super Smash Bros. early concepts discussion to build even more hype for it.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I expect that Nintendo is going to steal the show again like they always do at E3. That is going to be especially true since that the big reveal of Wii U with plethora of information about it including launch day games and other stuff like that rumored iCloud like system for it. But hey, These are just some games that I can expect from the big N when June 5th comes around.

Wii
________

Dragon Quest X
Kirby All Stars (20th Anniversary pack)
Pandora's Tower
Wii Vitality Sensor with games that use it
Some random game that will eventually become a Wii U game

Nintendo DS

Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
Other Swan Song games that will

Nintendo 3DS

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
The Legend of Zelda 3DS game
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles
EarthBound 3D series (something like Dragon Quest IV, V, and VI on the DS) with EarthBound Zero, EarthBound, and EarthBound 2
MOTHER 4 (EarthBound 3)
Paper Sticker Mario (Paper Mario 3D)
Luigi's Mansion 2
Smash Bros vs. Capcom (or Super Smash Bros Universe)
Animal Crossing: Jump Out
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
New Super Mario Bros 2

Wii U
_____

Pikmin 3
New Super Mario Bros Mii
Dragon Quest X
Retro's new Metroid game
Rayman Legends
Smash Bros Vs. Capcom (or Super Smash Bros Universe)
The Legend of Zelda HD
Virtual Console games for the Wii U like Wind Waker and Super Mario Sunshine
MOTHER HD aka MOTHER 4 (EarthBound HD or aka EarthBound 3)
other 3rd party games
F-ZERO HD

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Oh please, this is what that series desperately needs.

Or a new Metroid Prime title, though that is unlikely. I just want to see SOME Metroid at E3.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

That would probably get me to finally go over the edge and buy a 3DS. I've been itching to play MM again.

MonkeyX

What I expect:
Paper Mario 3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2
New Super Mario Bros 2
New super Mario Bros Mii
Pikmin 3

What I desperately want to see:
Metroid Prime 4
Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney 5
The World Ends With You 2

TheEliteEmpoleon

The ones that I expect and want are:
New Wii U name
Sequel to Mario Sunshine
Next Mario Galaxy
Next Mario Platformer
Next Mario Party (3DS)
and a whole bunch of other stuff.

ForgottenPearl

I'm hoping Nintendo unveils a new IP. Sequels and series are fine and all, but I'd love some newness. When Shiggy Miyamoto stepped down, didn't he say he was working on something new? That was recent, so it might not be unveiled for a while.

Other than that, I'd like to see Pikmin 3. Badly. And I agree with MonkeyX, an Ace Attorney 5 would be nice.

I also hope there's real strong third-party support for the Wii U. I want Nintendo to do well, and I think that could be very important to the Wii U's long-term success.

Cobalt_Latios

I have a feeling that Nintendo's E3 will be huge this year so, I'm hoping to see-

For Wii:
- Price cut to $99 effective immediately to extract the very last sales out of the Wii
- Kirby's 20th anniversary
- Epic Mickey 2

For Wii U:
- Re-unveiling, with a new design and very possibly, a renaming.
- Pikmin 3
- New Super Mario Bros. Mii, possibly as a pack-in to really rack up the sales.
- Rayman
- Wii Sports U
- DQ X info.
- Unveiling of the system software and menus, showing off of some apps that will be available for it at launch.
- Wii Assorted Mini-Game Mix U
- Showing off it's online capabilities, with accounts, achievements and a Virtual Console that carries GameCube and Wii games.
- New console, new WarioWare.
- Huge third-party reel.

DS:
Possibly mentions of Pokemon Black 2/White 2

3DS:
- Paper Mario 3D
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Donkey Kong Land Returns
- New Resident Evil
- Animal Crossing 3D
- New Legend of Zelda
- Advance Wars 3D
- Big third-party reel

For both of the Eighth generation consoles-
- Description of what the Nintendo Network will mean for the coming years and their games.
not sure what this is, but I would like it
- Super Smash Bros. early concepts discussion to build even more hype for it.
More ore less the same, with some things removed.

I expect that Nintendo is going to steal the show again like they always do at E3.
Uh, you do realize they've had a few dud years.

2010 was arguably their strongest year by a long shot.

ForeverFlame

Legend of Zelda 3D
Resident Evil: Downfall
Mario Kart Wii U
Metroid Wii U
Donkey Kong Country 3D

I'm also expecting a Nintendo-related bombshell from Square Enix. Whether it's TWEWY 2, a Final Fantasy V/VI remake, a Dragon Quest VII/VIII remake/port, or Versus XIII for the Wii U, I can feel like something big is going to be announced.