• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you find annoying about your/somebody elses accent

D-kachu

I hate hearing American accents everywhere. As much as i love nasal masturbation, i don't want it shoved in my face. I live an ocean away from that putrid whining but i can't seem to get away from it anywhere outside of my own home.

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Well, the most annoying thing i hate about my seaside accent is the way i finish an ask

its like "How was the moOvie?", highlighting the big O a little more loud than the rest of the ask.

I totally dislike it, but it cant be changed (i have tried before lol)
~

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I've been working as an Office Assistant the last eight months, and dealing with people and phones all day, I've heard a decent variety of accents. English and Jamaican accents I can understand very well. Mexican and Eastern European accents take a little time to understand, but aren't too bad. Indian accents I can't understand for the life of me. Worst circumstance was when I got an Indian caller who sounded like he was in the car with the top down. Could not understand a thing.

Rave

Banned
I feel silly having a slight southern accent.

Rave

Banned

RAGD0LL

Gary's Cheerleader
Um, Americans tell me I sound British and Brits tell me I sound American. I'm half and half actually, but I can't win.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
My friend thinks I sound like a middle aged Mexican lady who smokes too much, while I admit I do have a raspy voice I don't sound like that, I kind of sound like Liam Neeson, kind of. However I hate the way my voice sounds in recordings, I sound like an idiot.

I hate the way I talk. I was raised in a family with a scottish/american accent, but live near a reservation (native americans). So evry time I travel people give me a look like they think I'm high off my rocker.

I'm so glad I don't have an accent. Thats what my family, friends and teachers tell me anyways. No accent speaking either English or Chinese.

But I do like to impersonate when no one's around :p

@Raondomness: And I've heard the same thing, apparently we all sound terrible in recordings. Our home phone answering machine says that loud and clear...