• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you guys think about buying Korean cards?

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac
For 21 bucks, I just ordered a booster box of 30 packs of Wild Blaze cards. (XY Flashfire) I really want to pull a Mega Charizard EX more than anything.. but my mind was blown at how cheap these were. The rares will all be added to my binder for my collection. The seller has sold 590 of these boxes, so they are legit and not fake.. but does anyone have any insight on buying Korean cards?

"This doesn't need a thread" - Hydrohs

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
For 21 bucks, I just ordered a booster box of 30 packs of Wild Blaze cards. (XY Flashfire) I really want to pull a Mega Charizard EX more than anything.. but my mind was blown at how cheap these were. The rares will all be added to my binder for my collection. The seller has sold 590 of these boxes, so they are legit and not fake.. but does anyone have any insight on buying Korean cards?

Korean packs only have 5 cards each, so that's one of the reasons they're so cheap. And you get an average of 2 EXs per Korean box, and 1 FA in every 3 or so boxes. Since there are 6 non-FA EXs in that set, you have about a 1/3 chance of pulling a M Charizard EX. Good luck though. :)

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac
Korean packs only have 5 cards each, so that's one of the reasons they're so cheap. And you get an average of 2 EXs per Korean box, and 1 FA in every 3 or so boxes. Since there are 6 non-FA EXs in that set, you have about a 1/3 chance of pulling a M Charizard EX. Good luck though. :)

I hope I pull it. :/

If not, I can always order that Mega Charizard deck for 17 bucks. It has a Mega Charizard and 2 Charizard EX's. But it doesn't have the elusive Wild Blaze Charizard that I want. I may just have to spend 50 bucks and get the English card.

Edit: I ordered a Phantom Gate Korean booster box last night for $23 shipped, brand new. :] Got it off Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac

I PULLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! I'm so happy!!!! I even got it on video, I'll be uploading it to YouTube... I also got a full art Pokemon Center Nurse, and around 8 regular holos. Considering it's the only EX I got... I'm overjoyed. What luck!! :D

I also have 2 more Korean booster boxes to open, Rising Fist and Phantom Gate!! :D I also got the Korean Mega Charizard deck which has a regular Mega Charizard EX and 2 Charizard EX's. This was $14 shipped, brand new.