• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you guys think/like/dislike about Canada?

Well, I was born in Alberta and lived there for the first six years of my life, so of course I love Canada.
The only thing I really hated was the smell of the stampede....ugh.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Excuse my french.
They're so damn good at hockey!
And curling!

plus their ski instructors are mean. Bad memories.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm i got the feeling canada has a climate that fits in my good things book^^

warm in the summer freezing in the winter, it's allways nice for me to have different climates every year. right now where i live i can go with the bike without a coat already, i caught the first wasp and there are coming spring flowers here and there, IT SHOULD BE FREEZING RIGHT NOW!!!

i didn't even didn't snow this year where i live:(
*cries out loud*

Well America WAS on their torture list other then that Canada Rocks :D i would love to visit it one day and getting skying lessons

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
You're kidding?!! I love Canada!!

It's home of my beloved Toronto Raptors. One of my all time dreams is to get the chance to move and live in the great city of Toronto. :D

I went to Canada a couple months ago. It's a nice place, I guess, but a lot is written in French, so I couldn't understand anything xP

Err... Where in Canada were you? If it wasn't Quebec, I'd be pretty surprised. I don't exactly see French signs on a regular basis here in BC.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Just wait until they get that heated hockey ring up; tyrone will be all up in their arses.
I'm sorry, but heat just isn't part of the game.
Anyway I think Canada is awesome, I like it a lot better than where I lived in England.

The only thing I find weird there, according to my friends who lived there, is the way they pronounce fajitas, jalapenos and names like that horribly wrong.
Yes, and Americans spell colour, and centre wrong, and you mis-pronounce foyer.

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Went there once, it was nice. I grew up in Louisiana, where the temp. is never below sixty. It was nice to get a climate change.

I'm just glad I don't live there year round. They laugh at you for being an American if you say "soda". No, it's "pop!"

metalboy

I have cancer.
I love loving in Calgary, but in the winter IT GETS TOO DAMN COLD!!! XD like 2 weeks ago it was -45c or something like that...

eeveefox

To be honest I don't know that much about Canada apart from stereotypes of tv so I can't really comment but I don't dislike anything about Canada or Canadians.It looks like a very beautiful safe country.

I'm just glad I don't live there year round. They laugh at you for being an American if you say "soda". No, it's "pop!"

lol, In Australia we call it fizzy drink or soft drink.

[zaros];7559220 said:
you can get pink lemonade i mean like PINK how can you not like that?but it gets better it comes in a bag PINK LEMONADE IN A BAG FTW!!!!!

LOL LYKE DAT IZ SOOOOOO KEWL

FUCK AMERICA IT SUCKS NAO.

NES

Flip me to the side!
I don't know much about Canada (nothing not mentioned here already);but while on vacation i meet some Canadian girls and boys and they were pretty cool, they were nice to talk with.

About the country i been thinking about taking a trip there, or maybe take one of the school exchanges there, well i had that chance once but didn't do it, now it would be cool.

Pokedude1928375

Canadian milk does not all come in bags, thats only in Ontario and such, no in Saskatchewan, I love it here. Anyone that is planning on taking a vacation here, I suggest going to Manitou Springs, just outside of Watrous(where i live.)
It has the most famous healing waters in all of Saskatchewan. Its mainly due to the salt, minerals, temperature etc.(I think...:p)

Cobalt_Latios

I love loving in Calgary, but in the winter IT GETS TOO DAMN COLD!!! XD like 2 weeks ago it was -45c or something like that...
I remember living in Alberta with that kind of temperature. Down here in southern Ontario, we just have lots and lots and lots of snow. I'm kinda hoping for it to stop somewhere around march.

~C_L~