• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you guys think/like/dislike about Canada?

00hbani

Beauty trainer
I really dislike canada but not too much.Because when we go to the toilets there is no shower to wash,only a tissue.There are haram foods there because it's christian region.It blames alot from muslim people just like hong kong where I've been there for about 2 days.Is canada like this?

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
I really dislike canada but not too much.Because when we go to the toilets there is no shower to wash,only a tissue.There are haram foods there because it's christian region.It blames alot from muslim people just like hong kong where I've been there for about 2 days.Is canada like this?
How do you really dislike but not 'too much' something loool

LOL at everything you said, btw, where exactly did you go?

I like Canadian maple syrup, but I hate the snow, even though it rarely snows here in Toronto o_O

Divinity_123 ;196;

Angelroid

Fire Mouse
I'm from Canada and we have some hot girls up here, But They 're player's imo. Huh

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
Well, I live in Canada so I like the fact that we have universal health care... it scares me to think that if I lived in the United States, I'd have to pay like thousands of dollars for medical attention there, while I can get the same help here for free.

I live just south of Vancouver, British Columbia, just right above the border, so I'm close to the Pacific Ocean, which looks gorgeous when the sun's shining down on it. When I drive up to my grandparents's house, I love the scenery, there's lots of mountains and forests.

I do not like, however, the ways Canadians are sometimes portrayed in the media. I mean, what's up with this stereotype about us saying "eh?" all the time? I personally have never heard anyone here say that. (Though apparently, my uncle says it all the time, but I don't recall hearing him say it.)

~Aquarelle

I don't know much about Canada. But they have a leaf on their flag and thats cool. My country only has 3 stupid stripes on it.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Well, I live in Canada so I like the fact that we have universal health care... it scares me to think that if I lived in the United States, I'd have to pay like thousands of dollars for medical attention there, while I can get the same help here for free.

True. I heard that in Monaco you do not have to pay taxes. Once you look at a country, you can see that it is different from what you expected at first; I'm sure I've learned a bit about Canada from some of the posts.

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
Oh it's not free. Believe me.

It may seem free, but you get taxed to death. In Ontario, everything you buy is with 14 % tax. So you pretty much are paying for all these 'free' services, it's just subliminal. In the US, the taxes aren't as heavy (at least in recent memory) as they are in Canada.

I do not like, however, the ways Canadians are sometimes portrayed in the media. I mean, what's up with this stereotype about us saying "eh?" all the time? I personally have never heard anyone here say that. (Though apparently, my uncle says it all the time, but I don't recall hearing him say it.)
Oh yeah, apparently, all Canadians love their booze XD

Divinity_123 ;196;

I live just south of Vancouver, British Columbia, just right above the border, so I'm close to the Pacific Ocean, which looks gorgeous when the sun's shining down on it. When I drive up to my grandparents's house, I love the scenery, there's lots of mountains and forests.

~Aquarelle

But see, in the US, our doctors aren't over worked and under paid, and we don't have to wait months for one appointment.

Jupetta

What I hate most about Canada is that it spawned Celine Dion!

But in all seriousness, Canada seems to be a great place. I'm actually debating on moving to Vancouver when I finish college. I'm going there this summer so hopefully that would help me make up my mind. :]

~;354;

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
Its so cold up here.........
But the maple surp is awesome!
But almost no one lives here.....
But we love out Bud!
In alberta we only have 6% tax. Lol!!

Cain

RAWR
Meh, I live in Canada and it's okay. If I ever had the chance to move someplace warmer though, I would. Like the Caribbean or Australia.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Ah canada,next in line if someone f**ks up the states.......

As my History class teacher states, "the U.S. is today's Roman Empire". (As in, it is one of the powerhouse countries of today.) Canada is not up there after it, as it is not much of a powerhouse compared to others.

Get this: my classmate (who did a project on Canada for country projects we are currently doing) said during his project presentation that "Canada has 6 cities". I really believe Canada is laughed at too much these days.

I've been to Canada and I like it a lot. I think Canadian stereotypes are stupid too.
"the U.S. is today's Roman Empire". (As in, it is one of the powerhouse countries of today.)
That could also mean the US is gonna crash and burn someday.

ShadowDragon16

I'm Part canadian, and I've only been in Canada once. It was cool, however I didn't know french, so the street signs were hard to read. Above that I like it, however, if its one thing a redneck state like georgia hates the most, its canadians. I get racism comments all the time from rednecks. ((Just to let you know, i am not being racist))