1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What do you hope happens with Axew before the series ends?

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by BlueDragonfangirl, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

So far, its been stuck in Iris hair a lot. I'm hoping some thing good happens for it before the series ends, I would like Iris to train it some more and let it get won last win before leaving, I feel for the poor guy.

2. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

I think this can be dicussed in the next pokemon thread but evolution.

3. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

[for iris to put it on a leash so it doesnt run off]

I hope Iris returns Axew to the elder and pick up that fraxure shown in the flashback. Then she can evolve it and topple alder as champion.

To be honest though I don't expect anything to actually happen.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  4. PokeMaster366

PokeMaster366 Well-Known Member

My hope: Axew will use Outrage again (as part of a last stand), and manage to impress a proffesional Dragon Trainer (probably Clair) enough to be taken under their wing and/or earn their respect.

5. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

??? Why?? This isn't about Iris catching a new Pokemon or him evolving, just asking people what they want to happen to the Pokemon who always gets lostXD

6. karczx

karczx Well-Known Member

I really hope he evolves but he most likely isn't just like Piplup and Pikachu. But who knows?

7. Hikatoshi26

Hikatoshi26 Well-Known Member

i think he will evolve just off camera. Piplup and Pikachu were more mascots of the series and region respectively. Torchic was more a show of May's maturity.

8. karczx

karczx Well-Known Member

Well I think her Torchic was more a show of her confidence in her abilities. May did grew more confident as Torchic gained more experience in battle. Initially she was unsure of what she was doing at first starting out but then she became more and more confident as time went on.

9. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

I'll be blunt here: I expect nothing. Maybe a little role in the Clair's episode, but nothing else worthwhile.

10. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Honestly at this point I think its just going to stay like Piplup. I don't think it will ever evolve now.

11. JD

JD .

Absolutely nothing. I think he will stay as a hair ornament until XY starts

12. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

She said hopes not expectations guys.

13. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

In Ash and Iris' final battle, Axew will face Scraggy. They both evolve and the battle ends in a tie. I know it's evolution overkill but I would like it.

14. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

I hope that Axew grows up. I want it to evolve or to show its actual strength because that win against Golett didn't prove anything since it relied on a move it just happened to learn & hasn't used since. I know its capable but I don't get what the writers are waiting for.

15. Buechs44

Buechs44 Aipom Master

Just an evolution by the end, plain and simple

16. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

Fair enough. That's my only hope: I want him to have a decent role in Clair's episode. I'm not going to hope for anything else.

17. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

I hope it gets lost...permanently.

Nothing, Axew exceeded my expectations.

18. fubufubu

fubufubu Well-Known Member

i hope it stops being broken......seriously.......an unevolved pokemon using GIGA IMPACT?

19. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

How is Axew using a move it can legitimately learn broken?

20. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

-He gets lost again and the episode is called "Finding Axew"
    -He evolves in a final battle against Scraggy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.