• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you hope happens with Axew before the series ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

So far, its been stuck in Iris hair a lot. I'm hoping some thing good happens for it before the series ends, I would like Iris to train it some more and let it get won last win before leaving, I feel for the poor guy.

LizardonX

Banned
[for iris to put it on a leash so it doesnt run off]

I hope Iris returns Axew to the elder and pick up that fraxure shown in the flashback. Then she can evolve it and topple alder as champion.

To be honest though I don't expect anything to actually happen.

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

My hope: Axew will use Outrage again (as part of a last stand), and manage to impress a proffesional Dragon Trainer (probably Clair) enough to be taken under their wing and/or earn their respect.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think this can be dicussed in the next pokemon thread but evolution.

??? Why?? This isn't about Iris catching a new Pokemon or him evolving, just asking people what they want to happen to the Pokemon who always gets lostXD

Hikatoshi26

i think he will evolve just off camera. Piplup and Pikachu were more mascots of the series and region respectively. Torchic was more a show of May's maturity.

karczx

Well I think her Torchic was more a show of her confidence in her abilities. May did grew more confident as Torchic gained more experience in battle. Initially she was unsure of what she was doing at first starting out but then she became more and more confident as time went on.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I'll be blunt here: I expect nothing. Maybe a little role in the Clair's episode, but nothing else worthwhile.

JD

Absolutely nothing. I think he will stay as a hair ornament until XY starts

diakyu

In Ash and Iris' final battle, Axew will face Scraggy. They both evolve and the battle ends in a tie. I know it's evolution overkill but I would like it.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I hope that Axew grows up. I want it to evolve or to show its actual strength because that win against Golett didn't prove anything since it relied on a move it just happened to learn & hasn't used since. I know its capable but I don't get what the writers are waiting for.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I hope it gets lost...permanently.

Nothing, Axew exceeded my expectations.

i hope it stops being broken......seriously.......an unevolved pokemon using GIGA IMPACT?

How is Axew using a move it can legitimately learn broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.