• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you hope happens with Axew before the series ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Evolve.
So at least Iris's goal from the start isn't somewhat, ignored.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
At least it gets called out by Ash on it's troublesome behavior. Of course it seems Iris won't be able to accept the truth.

Chomper4

Evolve into Fraxure before Ash returns to Kanto, and then into Haxorus during Iris's battle against Alder.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
I'm guessing that Axew will be like Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Piplup, and there'll be a whole episode about Axew starting to evolve.. Blah, Iris is excited, (Like Dawn was) And is really stupid for not noticing the obvious signs of Axew NOT wanting to evolve. She'll get an ever stone or something, there'll be a big emotional moment, Axew and Iris will hug, and then she'll say something like this: "I want you to stay my Axew forever! We can get stronger, no matter what you are!"

Nightstar1994

I'm guessing that Axew will be like Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Piplup, and there'll be a whole episode about Axew starting to evolve.. Blah, Iris is excited, (Like Dawn was) And is really stupid for not noticing the obvious signs of Axew NOT wanting to evolve. She'll get an ever stone or something, there'll be a big emotional moment, Axew and Iris will hug, and then she'll say something like this: "I want you to stay my Axew forever! We can get stronger, no matter what you are!"

But Axew's dream WAS to evolve as seen in the Munna episode >.<

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
But Axew's dream WAS to evolve as seen in the Munna episode >.<

True, that was his dream. However, isn't a bit strange that his dream hasn't been reconnected or mentioned nevermore? I don't see him evolving, to be honest. At least not in BW.

Nightstar1994

True, that was his dream. However, isn't a bit strange that his dream hasn't been reconnected or mentioned nevermore? I don't see him evolving, to be honest. At least not in BW.

It isn't strange at all. He became a markettable mascot like Oshawott, so they won't make him evolve anymore, for no in-universe reason at all.

idawnhikari

No Need to Worry!
I hope Axew evolves into Fraxure in the departure episode.

That's what I think it's going to happen. Iris is supposed to go back to Opleucid City to take over the Gym so maybe Axew
will evolve around the time she heads back. Which will probably be the last episode of BW2 Da.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
That's what I think it's going to happen. Iris is supposed to go back to Opleucid City to take over the Gym so maybe Axew
will evolve around the time she heads back. Which will probably be the last episode of BW2 Da.

But they are going to kanto, so how is iris going to go Right to opelucid?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It isn't strange at all. He became a markettable mascot like Oshawott, so they won't make him evolve anymore, for no in-universe reason at all.

It's not a question of 'became marketable'. The writers wouldn't have picked him if they weren't certain if they couldn't turn him into a big moneymaking machine either way. Whatever has happened has been planned for in advance. It's Axew's silent dream, nobody really knows about it, so it's logical that he doesn't feel forced to evolve quickly, being the infant that it is.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Either he dies or evolves or stops being such a damn childish thing causing havoc to everyone ala Team Rocket except more cutesy but more annoying.

The latter has more chances of happening...

Lucas MV

Let the thing evolve in a battle against Scraggy, or make an episode where he changes his mind about his dream of becoming an Haxorus and decide not to evolve. But if it doesn't evolve, and doesn't change his dream, it'd be... stupid.

fitzy909

Just another guy
i just want to see him evolve, just once would be fine. maybe he could realise he is too childish and that makes him evolve, because he wants to grow up in a sense. i at least want to see something happen that makes axew relevant.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I just want Axew to be a more competent battler. It's okay if it's funny sometimes but being treated like a rag doll lost, is not how I want dragon pokemon to be portrait on this show. Gible was funny but it had it's serious moments too. I want more of that from Axew if it won't evolve.

SketchFox7

I think at the very end, probably last or second to last episode Ash is going to ask Iris about Drayden's offer in Opelucid. Iris will note how she doesn't think she's ready, Axew hasn't even evolved yet and she's starting to doubt herself as a Dragon Master. Through a series of events TR shows up and captures the whole gang except for Axew who escapes. Axew tries to save Ash/Pikachu/Iris/Cilan desperately from Team Rocket but is losing with TR having all 4 Unova Pokemon out against it. Axew is about to lose and be captured but Iris coaches him and cheers him on. Just as Team Rocket reaches to capture him, he evolves into a Fraxure. Iris is totally shocked and happy saying how she knew he could do it. Fraxure demolishes TR with his newly learned Draco Meteor and the gang is free while TR blasts off. Iris is completely happy and realizes maybe she is making progress after all, that's when she looks to Ash & Cilan and tells them that she thinks she's ready for Opelucid, they're shocked but not surprised. They tell her that she'll make a great Gym Leader and wish her luck. Sometime during this Fraxure will step on her hair and everyone will laugh because it can't be in her hair anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.