• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Do You Like on Your Fries?

?

• Total voters

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Garlic Powder.

The taste of the garlic kind of lingers and keeps me from feeling hungry.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Salt and Vinegar + Chips = Perfection.

Although to be fair in Britain you can hardly get chips without salt and vinegar on them so you don't really have a choice unless you go to McDonalds....

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Salt and vinegar with ketchup on the side.

Aegon

Just salt. I find all other condiments to be disgusting (aside from mayonnaise in small amounts).

Salt, tomato ketchup or curry ketchup. Sometimes i eat them plain too.

The idea of putting cheese on fries still disgusts me. A Canadian friend says I should try it but it sounds so wrong.
Kinda like ketchup with fish or something.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I'm surprised chili isn't one of the options!

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Definitely with salt. Alternately, it's with either ketchup or cheese. I like cheese fries too.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned pepper yet. Salt makes the fries palatable, but pepper makes them great.

I do sometimes enjoy my fries with ranch dressing and/or barbecue sauce. I also like the cajun-spiced fries from Five Guys. I don't really care for ketchup or mayonnaise.

Recon

Salt and Pepper. All you need. Though some ketchup is nice, mix it with some bbq, good stuff, specially Arby's curly fries.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I usually don't put anything on fries aside from the basic salt, which is usually on them by default. That said, I like ordering fries with ranch, cheese, and bacon, which I usually get at a restaurant in my area. So unhealthy, but sooo delicious.

I also just like dipping fries in ranch or hot sauce, but ranch usually tastes better.

blackterminator3

Ketchup and Salt.