• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you listen to music on the most?

What do you listen to music on the most?

• Radio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CD Player

• MP3 Player (iPod, Zune, Sony, etc.)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Smartphone (iPhone, Samsung, Google Pixel, etc.)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Computer

• Laptop

• Tablet (iPad, Kindle, etc.)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • In the vehicle (car, truck, van, etc.)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other (specify)

• Total voters

raichu27

I mostly listen to it on my iPhone 6s. Sometimes I also use my iPod for it as well.

How about you guys? :)

When it comes to music, I mostly listen to it on my iPod Touch. I have more than 1000 songs on it.

Mostly my iPhone 5S nowadays, nearly all of my music is on iTunes (I would migrate to Spotify but they don’t have video game soundtracks), and albums which aren’t on there I listen to on YouTube. I do have an iPod Nano that has some of my mum-favourite music because she gave it to me when I was around 10 and hadn’t yet found my own music tastes, but I don’t listen to it as much nowadays.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I mostly use my iPhone 6S to listen to music. I have ever since my iPod Touch broke. My only complaint is that I do not have enough storage to put all of my music on my phone so I have to use an app to listen to music. Since I do have Amazon Prime, I use the Amazon music app to listen to music.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
My gaming systems.

But if I were to listen to those songs again, I would just hit up youtube.

Platina2000

My smartphone, so I can carry it around when I'm doing other things. I gave up on MP3 players after I couldn't find one to buy. I guess smartphones caused them to phase out.

raichu27

My smartphone, so I can carry it around when I'm doing other things. I gave up on MP3 players after I couldn't find one to buy. I guess smartphones caused them to phase out.
You can still look for some on sites like eBay and amazon. :) Some pawn shops or garage sales might have some, too.

Peter Harrison

My favourite way is to use MP3 player and also my phone