1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What do you look for in your future partner?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Katipunero, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katipunero

Katipunero Eye in the Sky

I'm just curious,What look for in your future partner/bride/groom/lover/whatever?

2. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

This goes in polls btw.

- Sincerity
    - Attractive (cute face, nice ass, good body, etc)
    - Faithful
    - Open-minded
    - Loves me no matter what

3. Wester

Wester Totalimmortal

Well besides the fact that i want to be attracted to them physically, I simply want them to love me back....thats all :p

4. zandgaia

zandgaia *Gasp* He's back!

Just a few things:

>Loves me back
    >Thinks about things and isn't dumb.
    >Although I don't need huge boobs and a great butt, just both ok is good enough. Not everything is from the outside. The inside counts more for a long relation.
    >Blond or Brown haircolor is what I like the most.

Dude you're asking for to much xD you're far to white 'n nerdy to get somebody like that whahaha :p

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  5. Ethan

Ethan Banned

To answer your question, the woman I'm interested in must first and foremost be approachable and I must not turn into stone upon eye contact. Then things like humor and what not follow.

You can either ask this question in the gender differences thread, where many similar questions like this are being asked, or you can post this in the Boyfriends/Girlfriends thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.