• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you look for in your future partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
This goes in polls btw.

- Sincerity
- Attractive (cute face, nice ass, good body, etc)
- Faithful
- Open-minded
- Loves me no matter what

Wester

Totalimmortal
Well besides the fact that i want to be attracted to them physically, I simply want them to love me back....thats all :p

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Just a few things:

>Loves me back
>Thinks about things and isn't dumb.
>Although I don't need huge boobs and a great butt, just both ok is good enough. Not everything is from the outside. The inside counts more for a long relation.
>Blond or Brown haircolor is what I like the most.

- Sincerity
- Attractive (cute face, nice ***, good body, etc)
- Faithful
- Open-minded
- Loves me no matter what

Dude you're asking for to much xD you're far to white 'n nerdy to get somebody like that whahaha :p

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
To answer your question, the woman I'm interested in must first and foremost be approachable and I must not turn into stone upon eye contact. Then things like humor and what not follow.

You can either ask this question in the gender differences thread, where many similar questions like this are being asked, or you can post this in the Boyfriends/Girlfriends thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.