• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you look forward to doing most at the end of a long day?

SolidWolverine

After a pretty long day, I personally enjoy just relaxing as much as possible. I usually seclude myself in a really quite place, dim the lights, and crank up some soft tunes(nothing thats fast or really upbeat). Its like the perfect ending to a really long day.

Other times I like to wait just before the sun sets, and sit right in front of it with some nice music playing on my mp3. There's nothing more calming than looking at that beautiful orange/red hue in the sky while listening to my favorite songs(classic rock, smooth jazz, and even a little country, etc.)

That's how I kind of set a mellow tone after a chaotic day.

What about you guys? What's that one thing you look forward to doing more than anything else, to close out a pretty rough day?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Lately for me its taking a nap after school when I get home

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Especially on a hot day, I always look forward to going back home and laying in bed. The sheets are surprisingly cool even when it's burning hot outside. :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Wow everyone else agrees with me sleep, sleep and more sleep at the end of a long day :3

ebevan91

My nightly routine usually consists of 3 things. 1 or 2 may not occur at all sometimes.

1. Reading
Fapping
Sleeping

Last edited:

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
18, sometimes I would like take a nap, or go to my computer and check Serebii Forums. =P

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader