• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you look forward to doing most at the end of a long day?

Wytrex

Banned
A bloody mary.

Necro101

Well what I can't wait to do after a long day, is playing video games and/or going on the computer. But most likely video games.

RAWK ON

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Getting home after school, eating my usual exagerately big portion of ready-made paella, then straight to bed and sleep till dinner time, eat dinner, then stay awake all night with my computer, my favorite book and my DS.

That's my definition of a perfect evening ^_^

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Being able to lay on my bed and stretch out.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Play my Xbox, DS, or computer. Sometimes I plan my fan fic

Classified

Crit Hater
I look forward to playing team fortress 2/pokemon or browsing on serebii/youtube. on my computer if i am not too tired. If I am, I just want to sleep.

GreatGonzales

The Master
I love just sitting down and cracking open a good book.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Sitting down by the fire all cozy and warm with Hot Chocolate and Almond Biscuits while starting to commit Audino Genocide.

PrincessPeachy

Princess in Training
Coming off a nightshift: Sleep. It's all I want to do.
Coming off a dayshift: Video Games. I bounce between my DS/3DS and PS3 pretty hard, depending on what new game I get.