• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you look forward to doing most at the end of a long day?

Unoin

Listening to Off The Ball, watching TV after 10 when it generally improves - if it improves. Or if the programmes are poor, finally getting to sleep - even if I can't feel it

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Go to bed, play a bit W2 before falling asleep.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Today in particular, I looked forward to knowing that I'm going to see my cousin again on Veteran's Day. Unfortunately, that also means that I'm going to be quite impatient. ):

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Playing vidya, going on 4chan and getting drunk off my *** until i pass out.

Yep

I also partake in the third portion you mentioned. I love have an ice cold beer after the end of a trying day. Especially out of a bottle. It just doesn't feel the same out of a can

Roaring Apathy

Fight the good fight
I also partake in the third portion you mentioned. I love have an ice cold beer after the end of a trying day. Especially out of a bottle. It just doesn't feel the same out of a can

I tend to save it for the weekends, only recently turned 21. I havent had much of a chance because life, but ill probably be doing the same thing.

A nice steel reserve or four lokes does the trick

Edit: And actually I know what you mean about the bottle issue. A can does the same thing but doesnt feel as special ;_;. Unfortunately steels reserves only come in 32 and 40's and four lokes arent bottled at all.

Last edited:

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I tend to save it for the weekends, only recently turned 21. I havent had much of a chance because life, but ill probably be doing the same thing.

A nice steel reserve or four lokes does the trick

Edit: And actually I know what you mean about the bottle issue. A can does the same thing but doesnt feel as special ;_;. Unfortunately steels reserves only come in 32 and 40's and four lokes arent bottled at all.

I actually just tried my fist four loco a few days ago. It's funny, in Arkansas they only sell them at 5% alcohol volume, but in Missouri they sell them at 12%

I went through a pretty long steel reserve phase myself, but after meeting my wife she introduced me to a new and huge variety of new beer. Tonight she actually had a few beers from this brewer that makes their beer with lemon and passionfruit. It's amazing.

Roaring Apathy

Fight the good fight
I actually just tried my fist four loco a few days ago. It's funny, in Arkansas they only sell them at 5% alcohol volume, but in Missouri they sell them at 12%

Huh. Beer can be sold at different alcohol percentages in different places? I did not know that. Its 12 here in cali.

I went through a pretty long steel reserve phase myself, but after meeting my wife she introduced me to a new and huge variety of new beer. Tonight she actually had a few beers from this brewer that makes their beer with lemon and passionfruit. It's amazing.

Sounds interesting. What were they called? Im open to new tastes

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Huh. Beer can be sold at different alcohol percentages in different places? I did not know that. Its 12 here in cali.

Sounds interesting. What were they called? Im open to new tastes

I believe it's a state by state thing. Apparently in Arkansas, Beer can't have more than 5% alcohol volume. I don't know if that's true, but from what I see from four loco here, that's probably the case

Leinenkugels, is the name of the beer, and the one we had tonight is called lemon-berry shandy. It's amazing

Roaring Apathy

Fight the good fight
I believe it's a state by state thing. Apparently in Arkansas, Beer can't have more than 5% alcohol volume. I don't know if that's true, but from what I see from four loco here, that's probably the case

That is figuratively and literally a buzz kill

Leinenkugels, is the name of the beer, and the one we had tonight is called lemon-berry shandy. It's amazing

Neat. Ill look into those

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Right now: Listening to depressive music while planning on going to sleep early tonight

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
On Fridays, I look forward to just knowing that the next day is a Saturday. I don't really lay in bed and think about how my week went or anything like that, but I always look forward to the weekend. :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
After school, drivers ed and the ride home, I look forward to taking a nap and sleeping speaking of its 1:00am here now