• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you look forward to doing most at the end of a long day?

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
Texting/having a phone conversation with my best friend. We're separated by 1000 miles currently, so it gets tough, but my day's always brightened when I get to talk to him after an exhausting day.

Also Pokemon. :p

Rx Queen

Banned
Video games. Im a gamer guuuuurl. Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 swaggah. Also sleep

Ninja Bulbasaur

Usually just to change into shorts and play around on my laptop or generally be able to sit there and think. XD

Rave

Banned
i sleep then wake up for work the next day.

staring at flying squirrels

MasterLucario

No life till leather
To go running. Nothing feels as good as clocking 7-10 miles a day.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
At the end of a long day, the thing I look forward to the most is sleep. As a frequent insomniac, my definition of "Long day" is often on par with "Worst day of my life." The things I get into doing or saying without sleep just end up in such a cluster of un-fun, all I really want to do at the end of a long day is sleep.

One of my most recent long days involved having a mental breakdown in a public facility and donating all of my long, wonderful hair to Science. My official New Year's resolution is to have it all back by mid-2013.

Zigh

I liek Treecko c:
Laying in bed, turning my cell off and telling the world that "I'll see you tomorrow" n.n

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Either gaming or curling up in bed and watching T.V., depending which house I'm at.

Ugh.. sleep sounds so good right now.

jerbuta

Pokemon Breeder
Sitting down and eating some BBQ Hula Hoops.