1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Janovy, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Too Funk to Druck

Too Funk to Druck I am America

Let's see:

-I don't want the starter following you around the whole game. That's going to get on my nerves after a while.

-I don't want the Red Gyarados to be taken out of the game. It was an important part of the story, and it allows everyone at least one shiny. It won't be the end of the world if there are a lot of Red Gyarados on Wi-fi.

-I don't want a carbon copy of GSC. Higher levels are a must. Changing around the Pokedex is important also. And more plot would be nice. Especially in Kanto.

2. Super Aipom

Super Aipom Aipom is on TV now!?

How dare you! That "same old plot" was classic. I have no problem with new sprites,music or dialog, but changing the plot would defeat the purpose of a remake.

No Poffin, Pokeblocks, Contests, etc.

3. Maru90

Maru90 POCKET MEN ANYONE?

I don't want to see : Maru90 gave Murkrow the Dusk Stone...*nothing happened*

4. King Wulfharth

King Wulfharth Divine Wonder...

there was contests in johto remember the anime since it in their no doubt they'll be in HGSS

5. Too Funk to Druck

Too Funk to Druck I am America

^You should remember that the anime =/= the games. I'm not saying there won't be any contests, I'm just saying you shouldn't use the anime as proof.

6. King Wulfharth

King Wulfharth Divine Wonder...

well I'm still pretty sure they'll have them I don't know why people complain you all act like you ain't gonna buy it anyway and if you don't like contest just ignore them it isn't mandatory is it? >.>

7. blueguy

blueguy used Metronome!

I also would be pretty upset if Kanto was removed! I think it might be, which would be good in a way, because Johto really deserves a lot of focus, however, revisiting Kanto in this generation would be really fun, as long as they didn't downsize it like in GSC.

I'm not very concerned about headbutt trees at all. Idgaf, it's the same as honey trees.

8. Surfing_Pikachu

Surfing_Pikachu ____________

I don't want to see Mewtwo's cave busted in this game. There's currently no way to get him in 4th Gen, so he'll have to be in this. Also, with the new DSi, some people can't get them from FR and LG.

9. ShadowWes

ShadowWes < I can fly! Weeeee!

I don't think Kanto is going to be removed, because it is a remake, and much of the game is going to be like GSC...

10. ap13095

ap13095 Noobslayer

They better have a new Pokédex.

11. ShadowWes

I highly doubt they will, but I want one focused more on Jhoto's and their family trees.

12. Surfing_Pikachu

Surfing_Pikachu ____________

Oh yes, and I also don't want the starter to follow you the entire game. I want to be able to choose.

13. ShadowWes

i don't think the starter will follow you through the whole game...or at least I hope not. It got annoying after a while in yellow, to the point where I kept Pikachu dead in my PC

14. DKzM0mA

DKzM0mA Bring it.

What I absolutely dont wanna see in this game?

Chikorita.

15. ap13095

ap13095 Noobslayer

Poor little dinosaur.

I hope the starter stops following you eventually - or else my love for crocs will turn into a burning passion to murder them.

16. ShadowWes

buahaha! agreed 110%

17. Tomato-kun

Tomato-kun I'm clueless ♥

I don't want to see Lance and all his game sharking genius.

I don't want him pulling a new game shark move up his sleeve.

18. ap13095

ap13095 Noobslayer

Are you trying to say no Garchomp for Lance, or no uber pwnage for Lance?

19. Sailor_Tenchi

Sailor_Tenchi Active Member

The new girl's hat...*cough* I mean honey trees. I don't like 'em either.

20. Takaru

Takaru Werk, Werk, Werk

You FIEND! Chikorita forever!

I don't want to see a Gym leader with lvl 9 as his highest.
    Many un-used buildings in Goldenrod
    A Houndour in Kanto
    A Sneasel in the Ice Cave ( My own Bias view that I want Sneasel very very early haha )
    A hard way to get the stones
    No DSI FEATURES IN GSDS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.