1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Janovy, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

I don't want to see the slow Surf speed of DP, the DP PokeBalls replace the Apricorn Balls, and any Legendary pokemon that have no reason being there, like Arceus and the Egg with Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, Lati@s running around Sinnoh, or the Lake trio. I know the Arceus thing is definite, but whatever.

2. Shinx_the_Sphinx

Shinx_the_Sphinx Staravia Trainer

Slow battles. No having to wait 5 seconds between choosing an attack and for it to actually happen. This could make training in the wild actually bearable.

3. Electric

Electric Well-Known Member

I don't want Entei, Suicune, and Raikou to have IV's that Nintendo purposely set to 0. In the 3rd gen, the only way to get a good legendary beast is from Colosseum, but you have to catch it which is so hard, then make it's meter drop to 3 bars just to find its nature, which would take like 1 HOUR per rest.

4. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

IVs were never set to a certain number for wild Pokemon.

5. Cyan

Cyan Mortal

For the Shiny chances not to be set to IVs and a lack of Red Gyrados

6. Mirsyis

Mirsyis Ghost-Host

wy wine about how thay may improve the game so much huh? i just think that all the little perks of GSC were great and should mostly remain the same. althogh it would be interesting to have added features and more exclusive ones to each other.

like if the extra region differed on version. i say that mainly cause there probley will be a Crystal remake too.

7. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

There will NOT be a Crystal remake, thank you come again.

And NO LOW LEVELS! In Crystal right now, right before the second town for god's sake, there are trainers with level six Pidgeys and level four Geodudes.

Pathetic, much

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  8. maxelle

maxelle Shadow Stalker

I didn't even know you could find Geodudes at that low of level. That is depressing.

9. Conker

Conker Active Member

Really? I never notice this.

I don't want see the removal of Kanto region.

I don't want see the low level pokemon or trainers.

10. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

It is confirmed that you get to go to Kanto.

Hopefully, they'll take care of this. Everything in the game was fairly underleveled.

11. lindsy95

lindsy95 FC: 4428-2451-8791

Where is it specificaly stated you can go to the entire kanto?

Im 99.99999999999% sure kanto is there (so much important stuff)

-shot-

The main thing I didnt want was the invasion of rather unfitting legendaries (arceus, the dragon trio.)

12. Meowth Man-27

Meowth Man-27 Meowth Trainer

More than likely they will add Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, and Raquayza. Im not sure if any were added in Platinum, but if they weren't they will be in here. <--I have no feelings either way. If they add more enemies cool, if not w/e.
    They are probably going to do what firered and leafgreen did by making it possible to get all pokemon available up to that generation.
    All except - Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Jirachi, Deoxys, Celebi, Mew, and w/e other event pokemon i missed, will be available in the wild between the five games.

Thats what I think is going to occur.

13. superdonut

superdonut GaGa Ooh Lala

Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre are actually all confirmed.

Groudon - SoulSilver
    Kyogre - HeartGold
    Rayquaza - get both of the above on one game

14. Ammako

Ammako Well-Known Member

Fast Ball technically equals Quick Ball, since Fast Balls are for Pokémon that flee quickly. Now, when you use Quick Ball at the start of the battle, the capture rate is higher.

If you never saw anyone saying "No D/P balls", I suggest you read this thread again.

15. Meowth Man-27

Meowth Man-27 Meowth Trainer

I really think they are just going to forget about the G/S/C balls completely. They really werent that great, and you have a ton of other pokeballs to deal with already. The game won't change the balls when you trade them, and it will more than likely have the appricorn balls become the new D/P/Pt balls.

16. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

We have the route that goes to Kanto on the Johto map, so that pretty much confirms it...

17. superdonut

superdonut GaGa Ooh Lala

Plus we have the Magnet Train, which has to lead SOMEWHERE...

18. dpdude

dpdude teehee

i agree. the kanto region was amazing. i loved how the levels of the other 8 gym leaders were very high and how they had different pokemon that werent in R/B/Y

19. Rurik

Rurik Lucario Legionnaire

Well, if you have an event Regigigas you can capture the Golem Trio in Platinum, which will then of course allow you to capture the non-event Regigas as well if you want.

20. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

...high levels?

Erika had Pokemon in the 40's for god's sake. o_o;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.