• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammako

LOCSAH is Lack Of Common Sense Around Here.

If you cannot assume the fact that preffering something over the other is opinion rather than fact, then you're dumb. Go buy yourself a third brain or something.

Ammako

I like Honey Trees better, because you put honey on the tree. Meanwhile, you can do other stuff, and you come later and check the Pokémon.

And you can, oh, put honey on many trees at once to get rid of the wurmples.

I like Honey Trees better, because you put honey on the tree. Meanwhile, you can do other stuff, and you come later and check the Pokémon.

But with Headbutt trees, you don't have to waste money to buy the honey, and you can go up to a Headbutt tree at any time and find a Pokemon right there and then.

And you can, oh, put honey on many trees at once to get rid of the wurmples.

You'd have to put honey on around 1000 trees to find Pokemon at the same rate as headbutting a tree would.

Ammako

The Honey costs $100. You think that is a lot? And you can use Combee.

You know there's this thing called "Pokéball" that is required to catch Pokémon, and it costs money. Yet you don't complain.

sitekickdude1432

Mega Absol <3
i dont want ho-oh and lugia to become version exclusives.
i HOPE and i repeat HOPE that celebi isent a mystery gift because many ppl cant get them because of that face

Meowth Man-27

Meowth Trainer
Why would anyone prefer the honey trees over the headbutting trees?

You will more than likely get the same crap pokemon(wurmple, burmy, cherubi, combee, vs caterpie, weedle, and ledyba) besides the occasional good one(heracross, Muchlax vs w/e). But headbutting trees come with the perk of being able to do it whenever you want.

You excuse of being able to do other things is rather dumb, since you'll be able to headbutt whenever you want.
Even if they put a limit to it it will be at least around 2 a day. Which is still better than the honey trees, because you can do it whenever you want.

Rurik

Lucario Legionnaire
Money isn't the reason why I detest honey trees.

Munchlax, Combees, Aipom, Heracross, and Cherubi are the reasons I hate honey trees. A hundred gil for one honey, having to wait 6-8 hours to get anything, and then most of the time, getting useless worms instead of the Pokemon you want.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
I really want to see those sleeping pokemons falling from the tree again....

The only thing I really don't want in HGSS is crappier sprites and shittier move animations.

Rurik

Lucario Legionnaire
"Crappier" sprites and animations are kind of hard to avoid, considering they're both a matter of opinion. For instance, Blastoise, I personally liked the Yellow sprite best because it made Blastoise look more muscular, while every other sprite always shows Blastoise as being more heavyset, especially in Red and Blue, which made them look fatter than Snorlax.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
well a new thing it thought of that i don not want to see is no kanto.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
well a new thing it thought of that i don not want to see is no kanto.

Kanto is in the game. You people need to realize this. There are no worries about it being left out.

Ammako

Why would anyone prefer the honey trees over the headbutting trees?

You will more than likely get the same crap pokemon(wurmple, burmy, cherubi, combee, vs caterpie, weedle, and ledyba) besides the occasional good one(heracross, Muchlax vs w/e). But headbutting trees come with the perk of being able to do it whenever you want.

You excuse of being able to do other things is rather dumb, since you'll be able to headbutt whenever you want.
Even if they put a limit to it it will be at least around 2 a day. Which is still better than the honey trees, because you can do it whenever you want.
I like Honey Trees as much as Headbutt Trees. Wichever will be in, I'll like it anyways.

Munchlax, Combees, Aipom, Heracross, and Cherubi are the reasons I hate honey trees. A hundred gil for one honey, having to wait 6-8 hours to get anything, and then most of the time, getting useless worms instead of the Pokemon you want.
Yesterday I put honey on 11 trees, and there was only one Wurmple.

I prefer getting these Pokémon over 1 week span than getting all of them in half an hour.

Not that i dont totally agree that headbutt trees are better, however, you need to stop degrading your own intelligence by insinuating that your opinion is fact. Everyone can think differently and just because you disagree does not give you the right to say someone else is wrong.

I was joking, as I had stated in a later post. Do yourself a favor and take care to read every post before making yourself look like an idiot.

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
-Apricorn balls removed
-Headbutting replaced with honey tree
-Starter pokemon NOT following me after a certain period

The Apricorn balls I don't remember much but I liked them. If they don"t have them then they will surely have the nest balls, heart bals, dusk balls, ect in them.

The headbutting I really did not like because of it went out of my way. And you had to have that move to use it. With the honey trees you could just use some honey and be done with it until half a day came. I agree with you on that. They might have oth or have none. Both kinda sounds good.

The starter pokemon...I could see it could be annoying but we've already seen pictures with steelix and others following you. It's a basic of the game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.