• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genis94

Eeveevolution Maniac
that miltank beat down my quilava 5 times before i beat it. i am with you. REVENGE!!!!

Yes!!!!! That Milktank is going to die!!!!!

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Yes!!!!! That Milktank is going to die!!!!!
That Miltank should just Rollout over a bottomless cliff

Jaden, The CHampion Trainer could be right! But i pray to The Lord that it wont happen in any lifetime.

Rurik

Lucario Legionnaire
I really fail to see how her Miltank is intimidating. You know Miltanks have Rollout, a Rock type move, why then would you attack it with a Fire type Pokemon, instead of a Fighting type which it would be weak against?

I really fail to see how her Miltank is intimidating. You know Miltanks have Rollout, a Rock type move, why then would you attack it with a Fire type Pokemon, instead of a Fighting type which it would be weak against?

I would have done that, but I didn't want a Machop on my team, and any my Quilava did fine, he held it's own pretty well, let's hope he can do it this time round :p

daveshan

My little friend
I do NOT want to see Mewtwo show up. Mewtwo is the lone uber of RBGY and should stay in it and their remakes ONLY!

Events are ok, but no more than that.

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
I don't want the Underground Secret Houses. I liked the ones in R/S/E and we should get those back. Is the Underground even in G/S/C?

But Secret Power should be in HG/SS cuz it was in FR/LG

wolvie616

SoulSilver
I don't want the Underground Secret Houses. I liked the ones in R/S/E and we should get those back. Is the Underground even in G/S/C?

But Secret Power should be in HG/SS cuz it was in FR/LG

yes, the underground has been confirmed for hg/ss

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Ugh that sucks. No Secret Houses. But more everstones for Eevee and Flaafy.

I do NOT want to see Mewtwo show up. Mewtwo is the lone uber of RBGY and should stay in it and their remakes ONLY!

Events are ok, but no more than that.
Mew was the other uber of RGBY.

And who cares? Gosh, people need to stop living in the past. >_< The days of RGBY and GSC are long gone and over.

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Yea I don't think I've heard anywhere here that it is confirmed

EVnoob93

ok i kno this might come off as weird, but i dont want them to make pokemon following you manditory, then the pokemon following you announcement came out i was greatly displeased i want it to have more of the classic feel, oh and no contests, honey trees, or that multiple rival thing that annoyed me

Status
Not open for further replies.